We stayed there for a weekend getaway, the best part about it was the hydro jet tub in the room, it is fantastic. Other than that, nothing really memorable.
The bathroom was old and outdated, there was no view and it gets so light in that part of the country, they should of installed room darkening curtains, the sun was up around 4:30 a.m.! No joke, 4:30 a.m.
It would of been a better stay if it had a pool or even a fitness center, but there were none to be had.
The staff was fantastic and the free continental breakfast is good, but I would suggest buying another toaster or two.
Also bring your own hair dryer, the one in the room is not that powerful, takes forever to dry your hair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine