we started by staying 2 nights on Aug 23rd and 24th. The place was booked but they found us a spot.
Then the following weekend we spent 2 more nights and we were in the newly made over part that had lovely rooms, wonderful decor and good sound control. It was a family of us with 5 of us including an infant.
They have wonderful breakfasts made up there for us and so the kids and adults alike ate a good healthy yummy breakfast both weekends. We will be there again I am sure...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine