We stayed in the the cheap "economy" room. It was the size of a closet. I know, we got what we paid for. That's fine. But I wouldn't do it again.
Breakfast was ok, no real complaints except the juice and coffee were watered down which I thought was a bit cheap. Had to go to Tim Horton's down the road for coffee.
Other reviews raved about the guy at the front desk being so nice. Guess he had had a bad day when we were there because he wasn't particularly friendly (I might even say border-line rude) when we checked in, for no apparent reason.
We wanted to like the place because it's a great location and prices are reasonable, but we likely won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine