We picked this place out of the coupon book; it was between this place and a Days Inn, and we were thrilled we got to this place first! It is an older property, and the tiles on the bathroom floor didn't match, but it was super clean. The staff was very chatty and friendly, and the breakfast was superb! Several different delicious brews of coffee, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, and Belgian waffles with homemade blueberry and strawberry sauce +whipped cream. The decor was rustic and charming, and the price was an absolute bargain. I would happily have stayed a week, but could only manage one night. I plan to return this spring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine