Vacationland Inn
US$244
US$228
Residence Inn
US$152
All reviewsblueberry saucefresh wafflesbreakfast roombar harbormain buildingstay there againelectric fireplacenew ownersmake your own wafflesnew brunswickbangor areafridge and microwavechain hotelsfree breakfastroom keygreat place to staywaffle maker
Reviewed 10 March 2014

For the age of the buildings, we found the room clean and pleasant. We weren't sure how the heat worked, but didn't ask either, so that was our fault. We were comfortable as it was. The waffles were really tasty and the coffee was too - some motel coffee leaves much to be desired. We would reserve there another time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teach09
Vacationland_Manager, General Manager at Vacationland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest(s):

Thank you for lodging at Vacationland Inn. We have been using the newer digital thermostats and as we replace them we are returning to the good old fashioned dial thermostats. Much easier for our guests to use. Feel free to contact the front desk's care line when you have any concerns or questions. Our staff is here to serve our guests needs. We are glad you enjoyed the amenities and that you are planning a return stay. See you again soon! Safe Traveling.
We will share your kind comments with the entire staff.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We have stayed at Vacationland every time we go to Bangor. They are very friendly and welcoming and we love the waffles at breakfasttime. The rooms are clean and comfortable. This time we took our Puppy with us and had a Puppy Room. Which had laminate? Flooring instead
of carpet.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank shassta66

Dear Valued Guest(s):

Thank you for traveling with your puppy. Yes we do have pet friendly rooms. We appreciate all your kind comments and especially appreciate you lodging with us. We will share your kind comments with the entire staff. One of our slogans at Vacationland Inn is “Friendly staff that goes the extra Smile!" I am pleased that you have experienced this. Safe traveling and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We booked this hotel room last second to spend an evening out of town with our 2 year old son. Although I suffered from the flu all night, It was a nice and clean room and excellent service from the staff..hopefully next time I can enjoy my stay! :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristy986
Vacationland_Manager, Manager at Vacationland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest(s)

We thank you very much for choosing Vacationland Inn for your local family get-away! With this long winter and deep cold, the flu has been getting many people. We hope you are doing well now and are glad that you were able to relax in a comfortable, cozy and clean room. We look forward to your return stays in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

What a beautiful, clean hotel and room!! My husband and I were able to get away for a night and decided to give Vacationland a try because we had a Half off Fun voucher. Pleasantly surprised! A warm and welcoming lobby with friendly and knowledgeable people at the front desk. Matthew, who I had made the reservation with, was very helpful in pointing out where our room was, where breakfast was served, etc. Our room was very clean, thank you Spring, you could tell that she took pride in how the room looked. They serve a continental breakfast that includes cereal, breads and waffles. Unfortunately, I have to be gluten free, so we ate at the restaurant next door and received 10% off because we were guests of the hotel. A wonderful place for an excellent value, will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Vacationland_Manager, General Manager at Vacationland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest(s):

Thank you for your kind comments about Vacationland Inn and its staff. We will be sure to share with both Matthew and Spring your appreciation for their customer service. We look forward to seeing you again and again. For dietary restricted guests (diabetics, glueten free etc) we offer alternatives by boiling some eggs for you. This might be an option on a return stay, simply request it from our breakfast attendant. We are pleased you enjoyed Coach House next door.
Safe traveling.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I decided to spend the night at this Inn about 2 weeks before Valentine's Day. I called up and reserved a room with 'Cheryl' who was excellent in taking my order as well as getting several special valentine's day gifts for my wonderful wife of seven years from ordering for us flowers, a place to eat, personal massages, flower pedals sprinkled over our room and etc! I understand this might of been expected to be done Valentine's Day Week, But I did this Waaaaay before that like a week or two before and they handled my consistent calls of getting me this and getting me that as well as reserving/unreserving/ then re-reserving different idea's that I wished to do for my wife. I had a great time in the Victorian Suite. Thank you so so much! ^\_/^

Room Tip: Victorian room comes with hot tub/whirl pool tub!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest(s):

Thank you for your kind comments! We will be sure to let Cheryl know how much you appreciated her assistance. We hope that you will plan a return stay in the near future. We are here to serve. Thank you again for lodging at Vacationland Inn and taking advantage of the many amenities we offer our guests. See you on a future stay.