“Getaway to Maine”
Review of Noble House Inn

Noble House Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Bridgton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We enjoyed our time at the inn. Julie and Cindy were wonderful and so accomodating to our every need. We loved the breakfasts, and the cookies. Cannot wait to go back and spend more time.. The inn is so close to my passion which is cigars. The inn is near The William Perry Cigar Lounge. The views are incredible and near a beautiful lake.. walking distance to many wonderful sights..
Loved it.
Joe & Sheri

• Stayed: April 2013
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

We list concierge services on our website and we mean it: you tell us what you want and we will make it happen! We are so glad to have been able to make your stay one worth writing about and we are really looking forward to next time!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Cindi and Julie are amazing! They made our special day even more special! The attention to details are huge for us and they both certainly went out of their way to do everything they could. The breakfast both mornings was delicious.........and of course the bottomless cookie jar they have! We had never stayed at a B&B before, so not knowing what to expect - we will definitely be back. Love the Noble House!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

We had so much fun hosting your elopement - it was truly a joy to be a part of your celebration and we really appreciate your taking the time to give us kudos - we are looking forward to seeing you in the fall!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

During a very fast business trip through the Lakes Region, I was determined to grab whatever piece possible of local charm and was delighted to find this jewel of an inn. Cindi and Julie are very gracious innkeepers, always keeping cookies in the jar and eager to recommend things to do in the area. Without them, I never would have discovered the excellent Thai restaurant in town. The highlight at breakfast was Cindi's superb strawberry cream cheese French toast. That, alone, was worth the trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BobbyBMiles
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

Thanks so much - you have us smiling ear-to-ear! and actually we learn so much from our guests - this time about perspectives on education and life abroad - heady topics - it's just part of what makes being an innkeeper so much fun!

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

The innkeepers, Cindi and Julie, provided my daughter and I a luxuriously comfortable home base for our 3 day spring break get-away.
The food lives up to its claim of being 'wicked good'...especially the quiche! As non-coffee drinkers, we appreciated the varied selection of teas, sweetener choices and hot chocolate (which are available at any time).
I stayed in the Highland Suite. The bed is comfortable, particularly the heavenly soft sheets. After a day of skiing (less than 15 min away, with ZERO lift lines) the jacuzzi bath was just what I needed!
Noble House Inn - we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Thank you so much for such a great review - we are keeping the tea water hot for you!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I usually stay with friends when I visit Bridgeton. On this trip I found it necessary to find a place to stay. I choose Noble House and was more than pleasantly pleased.

I would like to return and spend more time at the inn. My bed was so comfortable. And the breakfast was delicious. I could've gone back to bed for a nap after breakfast but I was heading out skiing. I didn't realize that I could've invited my friends for breakfast. They live in nearby Denmark and would've love it.

I'll save that for my next visit!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

We will have enough wicked-good breakfasts for you and you friends when you come back...we hope you can make it soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Not sure there is a better place to sneak away to in Bridgton. After conducting a little business, Noble House is a welcoming place to retreat to. The rooms are so charming and comfortable. I love not matter what time of nice I sneak in at, there are cookies and tea welcoming me. Don't rush off in the morning...breakfast is a MUST!! The owner obviously pust just as much thought into the delish morning offerings as she does the rest of the inn. Book this Inn, you will NOT be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

We love spoiling our guests and reviews like this confirm we've hit the mark - thank you!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My family owns a vacation home in Bridgton, Maine. When my mother (who lived in our Bridgton home) died suddenly, many family members arrived for the furneral, so we looked for a quiet place to stay away from the hullabaloo. There are several motels and inns in the Bridgton area. We chose the Noble House becasue it is convenient to amenities in town, yet far enough away to be away from the crowds. And it is beatifully located across the street from HIghland Lake, one of the two lakes in Bridgton. The inn also is located about one mile from a fantastic golf course, which is private but open to the public.

Cindy and Julie are new (2 months) owners of The Noble House, but you cannot tell. They are well settled, the inn is gorgeous and very clean, and the breakfasts were enormous, healthy and delicious. There was too much food to eat at each breakfast. We were there for three mornings. The guest rooms are spacious, each with its own bathroom. No need to share a hall bathroom. The furniture and decor are lovely and comfortable. The beds had "feather beds" on top of the mattresses and big-count cotton sheets. The rooms were cleaned each day, evn though we were only there three days. Ther are sveral very romantic rooms, including a honeymoon suite.

Cindy and Julie are welcoming and friendly. CIndy's Texan heart has found a soft landing in Maine. There are many books on shelves throughout the inn -- a veritable library. Wi-fi is free.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Thank you so much for the compliments - the Texan in me replies: "aw shucks!" We really enjoyed meeting your family and look forward to seeing you this summer - stay warm and stay safe! Cindi and Julie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgton
Grady's West Shore Motel
#5 of 5 in Bridgton
Highland Lake Resort
Highland Lake Resort
#1 of 5 in Bridgton

Been to Noble House Inn? Share your experiences!