My wife & I stayed 3 nights over the Thanksgiving holiday here. We were able to check in early which is always a plus for us. The staff was helpful when we needed to get our towels changed early and provided more in room coffee. The room was clean and a tad bit bigger than we expected with a table and 3 chairs. The bathroom was also clean and functional. The in room WiFi was spotty at best, it worked much better just outside of our room, which was room 9. Even know the room was facing Rt. 302, the highway noise didn't bother me and at night, Rt.302 didn't seem to be very busy at all. There is quite a huge lawn in the back of the motel that leads down to Beaver Pond and a cool old cemetery on the property. It was quite nice to have a restaurant attached to the motel, the Campfire Grille. The food there is really good and it has a nice bar with 8 or 12 craft beers, some of them are from local brewers. I love being able to get a good meal, enjoy a few beers, and know I don't have to drive back to my hotel/motel. The town of Bridgton is less than 5 miles away with some shops and eateries, Beth's Kitchen Cafe was one we tried for lunch and really enjoyed. The proximity to North Conway, NH (20 miles or so) and the White Mountains is also a plus for us. Will we be back? You bet and next time I want to try one of the rooms out back that have decks attached.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant Mountain Inn is a true four season resort. Located in the Lakes Region and nestled in the foothills of Shawnee Peak, you can enjoy your favorite activity just minutes away. Whether you are here for boating, swimming, golfing, leaf-peeping, snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling or shopping, the Pleasant Mountain Inn can provide that home-away-from-home place to relax and recharge. We are 20 minutes from premiere outlet shopping in North Conway and are the only dog-friendly accommodations in the area. Dine in the Campfire Grille restaurant, conveniently attached to the hotel or visit downtown Bridgton just 5 minutes away with both a drive-in and in-house theatre. We welcome wedding parties, family reunions, contractors and any clubs wishing to enjoy group discounts. Come stay with us and enjoy the year-round beauty of western Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pleasant Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Mountain Hotel Bridgton
- Pleasant Mountain Motel
- Pleasant Mountain Inn Bridgton, Maine