“Great Ice Cream...”
Review of The Gazebo

The Gazebo
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Description: The Gazebo is a unique restaurant in Bridgton that serves quality food and ice cream. The restaurant itself is actually a large gazebo.
Reviewed 1 September 2013

A typical stop for us during our stay every year, great food, and I love their ice cream, if it's busy, it is worth the wait!

1  Thank Patricia R

Reviewed 26 August 2013

All good. Service was friendly and accurate and the ice cream was delicious. We sat outside which allowed drips and spills to be overlooked. This is important when most are under 13.

1  Thank Toby G
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Gazebo is so tired. It needs a serious make over and menu change. I understand its a seasonal place but some new items that arent the same from 24 years ago with just inflated and WAY overpriced ice cream would be nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Nothing to write home about. But good Ice cream. It's hit or miss with service. Grab a shady seat and enjoy the ice cream.

1  Thank DebbiMaine
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I ended my memorial weekend here for an ice cream cone. There was a very large selection of flavors in both hard and soft ice cream. I also noticed they have a very extensive food menu which I will be trying soon.
This is a cute place, take-out or picnic tables. The staff was very friendly and service was good.

1  Thank rhonda t