“Ice Cream is Great, Friendly Service, Good Place!”
Review of The Gazebo

The Gazebo
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Description: The Gazebo is a unique restaurant in Bridgton that serves quality food and ice cream. The restaurant itself is actually a large gazebo.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great ice cream, good variety of food, fair prices, friendly service!
Only problem I have is that is can get SO crowded that there's nowhere to park.
But otherwise it's my favorite ice cream joint in Bridgton!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had fish tacos that were very good. My son had a burger and my daughter had a hot dog. Both liked their meals. Then we had some tasty ice cream. They gave out very big portions! Overal a great place to stop. There are outdoor picnic tables so our little cockapoo could sit with us.

1  Thank JulesNJ68
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Portions are H.U.G.E!! Friendly quick service. Haven't had anything but ice cream here so I can't comment on the food they offer, but the ice cream is great! Bring an appetite!

1  Thank Kelly V
Reviewed 1 September 2013

A typical stop for us during our stay every year, great food, and I love their ice cream, if it's busy, it is worth the wait!

1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed 26 August 2013

All good. Service was friendly and accurate and the ice cream was delicious. We sat outside which allowed drips and spills to be overlooked. This is important when most are under 13.

1  Thank Toby G

Been to The Gazebo? Share your experiences!