“Enjoyable pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Located right on main street, Bridgton House of Pizza a.k.a BHOP is closing in on 30 years of good quality food and service. They have also expanded their business by adding a full-service bar and outside seating. For those looking for a great environment along with their freshly made pizza, stop in at the original Bridgton House of Pizza. Find us and like us on Facebook!
Sebago, Maine
“Enjoyable pizza”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

They have some great varieties of pizza here. We've been in several times with friends. Only downside is a couple of times, we've sat the bar and there were children and some were very loud, in the bar - and after 8pm? No sure what this is about - not a good place for kids in the BAR area.

Visited September 2013

“Best place I'm town ”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I used to think this place couldn't have gotten any better than it was. Then Mario decided to add on the addition of the bar and nice televisions. This is the perfect place to grab a drink solo to see a game or with a date I usually sit at the small bar tables. I've even been in the bar section with a party of 8. The bar tender with 4 people at the bar and another table of two took care of my party and everyone else in that room like a stroll through the park. I believe her name was Gabrielle. I apologize if that's incorrect but she deserves to be praised, they're lucky to have such a worker. I usually go for pizza the crust is amazing. I've tried the steak and cheese as well, you can't beat the bread light warm an flaky. Mario also makes some amazing specials. The only advertisement for them that I've seen is the board behind the bar but make sure you remember to ask! We like to try different places but if it's a last minute beer after work or we want to go socialize and get some great food this is absolutely my default place to go.

Chatham, NH
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Good sandwiches, good service. Well wort the price. I will be back. Nice job. Entertained a business client, good seating and view of the Main Street. They have a full bar also. Steak Bomb was the BOMB!

Visited March 2014
Sebago, Maine
“YUM!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Excellent pizza , reasonable prices, a good beer and bar selection, comfortable seats, and plenty of choices for a meal - a great place to go!

Visited March 2014
Naples, Maine
“Run by Greeks, which should be a good thing, but...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Decent pizza in a pretty tired little restaurant. Every crust is exactly round and has exactly the same perfect edges. Either someone is a crust-making machine, or else the crusts came from the freezer. Better than its cross-town rival, Bridgton House of Pizza, IMHO, but neither holds a candle to The Crazy Stallion inside Tony's Market in Naples or Portland Pie Co. in Westbrook.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Bhop & Bar? Share your experiences!