“20 years ago it was pretty good”
Review of Ruby Food

Ruby Food
Ranked #19 of 28 Restaurants in Bridgton
Sebago, Maine
“20 years ago it was pretty good”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Now, I have to say, we can't eat here. It's just too greasy and frankly, it tasted completely processed. Why go here when Choa Thai is right next door. Plus, it's obvious they could care less if you like their food. Hate to say it but it's true.

Visited February 2014

Naples, Maine
“Yummy Oriental Dining.”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The food is always very good. The service is always great. Never had a bad meal there. The variety of dishes is unbelievable. Friendly people working there.

Visited August 2013
Bridgton, Maine
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I love the food here at Ruby Food. The Teriyaki Beef is so good and the vegetable lo mein is great. The only low point for me is the friend rice...it's always a little mushy.

Visited June 2013
Fryeburg, Maine
“Hopefully it gets busier and better”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We had a nice breakfast, kind of pricey, but it's in a remote area population wise. I think it will get better. Beautiful spot to sit outside.

Visited June 2013
Harrison, Maine
“Typical Chinese Restaurant...”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I am a local and I get food here every couple of months. It's good enough. It's not my favorite in the area, but it is the closest to where I live.
I have to say the staff has always been very friendly. This is a very casual, hole in the wall kind of place. I have never eaten in, always take-out.
I guess if you've lived enough places and eaten enough chinese from this type of place you know what to expect. It is what it is. I have not had a bad experience nor have I had a wow experience. Just average.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Ruby Food? Share your experiences!