We just stayed one night (repeat trip) - but we just love it here. The room is a basic room - we took an efficiency with a small fridge, stove, Keurig coffee maker. It had a queen and a double bed. There are tennis courts and a game room, but a large yard for Frisbee or yard games. We took out a canoe, a sit-on-top kayak and then a rowboat. There is a boat launch there, but there's also one right up the street which is probably easier to maneuver because you have to travel down the whole yard if you were to launch a big boat from here. Water is so peaceful here. Like glass in the morning and at night. I don't know if it's in a cove area or if the whole lake is like this, but there are plenty of Adirondack chairs, a fire pit and a grill available to use. We will definitely be staying here again as it is close to the amenities in downtown Bridgton. They also have boat docks, but we did not use it, so I don't know how much they are to dock here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Affordable! Owned and operated by native Mainers, this family-run resort motel features modern amenities with a lakeside inn atmosphere. Only 50 minutes from Portland, 35 minutes from North Conway, NH, and 3 hours from Boston. Private sandy swimming beach, free use of boats, canoes, and kayaks, picnic area, Family recreation area, game room, fitness center, health spa. All rooms have a covered deck with lake view, color cable TV, phone, clock radio, A/C, heat, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, in-room Keurig coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Kitchenettes with stove, fridge, sink, and cooking/eating utensils, Executive Rooms with microwave and fridge, and Deluxe Suite with king bedroom, plus fireplace and Jacuzzi tub available. Walk to downtown shopping and hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Highland Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Lake Hotel Bridgton
- Highland Lake Resort Bridgton, Maine