“Friendly Service!”

Morning Glory Diner
Ranked #17 of 29 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stopped in around 8am on Saturday morning during Memorial Day weekend. There were 3 other couples there when we arrived and several more came in after us. The lady behind the counter was very friendly, she came over and greeted us and gave us a couple of menus. I ordered the Farmer's Breakfast which was very filling. My wife ordered bacon and eggs with home fries. Both meals were very tasty except for the home fries which were quite mushy. Service was friendly, the restaurant seemed clean, and when in the area we would try again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Have been going here for 10 years. Definitely a local establishment. Last several times food has been bad. Bacon burnt to a crisp.. stale bagels ...coffee that tasted like water... and my favorite eggs Benedict had something other than ham on it.....spam maybe?? It is to bad we really used to.enjoy it

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My personal opinion is it is important for a breakfast restaurant to serve good coffee. Their coffee was just terrible. I think they forgot to put coffee in the filter. Service was very slow. I had eggs benedict which were fairly good. My companion was told by the waitress that home fries did not come with his breakfast so he had a side order of home fries. When our order came he did have home fries with his breakfast. When he scooped the other homes fries onto his plate, the dish the home fries were in had a pool of grease in the bottom. We had to wait for our check, we had to wait to be given menus. I appreciate a restaurant with prompt service.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

The blueberry pancakes were good, the home fries too. That said, this is an otherwise sort of average diner. Nice staff, little atmosphere. When you make pretty special pancakes (and they do), it'd be great to have real syrup (especially in Maine) with them...I'd go back but I just might pack my own bottle of maple syrup!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place is great. It's like taking a step back in time. Home cooked dishes at their best. the potatoes are just grand as are the eggs and hash. The lunch menu is super. Hand cut turkey with gravy, just like Nana used to make. Love to eat there. Friendly service.