“The accomodations, The service, The Spa....See you again sooner than later.”

Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Playa Maroma
GreenLeadersSilver level
Southern New Jersey
“The accomodations, The service, The Spa....See you again sooner than later.”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of visiting Secrets Maroma Beach in April for what became an early 10 year anniversary trip. Our only complaint is that we were only there for 4 nights. The reviews from friends on Trip Advisor were what led us to book and we could not have been happier with everything during our brief stay. The people were amazing from the front desk area, to the entertainment staff, to the spa personnel, and so on. We stayed in building 24 in a swim out suite and could not believe how great it was. The rooms are huge with incredible beds and views of the pool/grounds from the spa tub. The perk of having channel 14 kept us in the room more than I thought when we originally booked but helped make it a very memorable trip. We downloaded the Secrets App upon arrival which also gave us free wi fi and free calls home to speak with the kids (US) while we were away.
During our stay we certainly made the most of all the activities....bike tour, water aerobics, water volleyball, tequila tasting, yoga, trampoline bungee, etc. Eduardo, Thomas, Gabby, and Sasquatch (the big guy) were awesome and everywhere. We also spent about 3 hours at their incredible spa and was worth every penny. One of the best spas we have visited during our many travels.
The food also exceeded our expectations for an all inclusive. Loved everywhere we ate (only skipped the French restaurant and World Café during dinner hours). Breakfast at World Café was crazy good and our favorite dinner place may have been their Mexican restaurant.
Lastly I wanted to thank the morning staff at the coffee shop as I was in there every morning quite early for my iced coffees and they could not have been nicer (sorry I missed their names).
Cannot wait to get back to Secrets Maroma Beach!!!!

Room Tip: Loved the swim out rooms. get involved in the activities as they just add to the experience and cre...
5 Thank smack25
E-Concierge S, Public Relations Manager at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! We can only hope to be able to serve you again real soon.

info.semrc@secretsresorts.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,521)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at Secrets Maroma Beach for 6 nights after our destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen at another resort. This place is in a league of its own.

We booked a swim-up suite in the preferred club section of the resort. Yessica, our concierge at the preferred club, was always there if we had any questions about the resort or about anything. She took great care of us throughout our stay.

The room was relatively small, which is a great thing for two newlyweds on their honeymoon! It is easy to see that this resort was designed for couples.

All of the food is delicious here, but our favorite restaurants were Himitsu (Japanese Hibachi/Teppanyaki) and Portofino (Italian). We ate at both of those restaurants twice during our stay.

The Secrets entertainment team was fantastic as well! Shout out to Jordan, Fermin, Gabby and Paulina especially. These guys work around the clock to make sure that you never get bored. There are always activities going on. We did kayaking, archery, toured all of the kitchens at the resort, and took a sushi making class! We also took tennis lessons a couple of mornings with Oscar, who was a great instructor! Every night, the secrets entertainment team puts together a different show in the theater and we saw some great ones! They had a magic comedy show and a cirque-de-soleil type show called Love which were both very entertaining and enjoyable. If it wasn't for this incredible team of people, this resort would honestly not be as exciting.
As you can probably imagine, the beach at this resort is outstanding. Think sugar-like sand and blue ocean. beautiful. There is always someone on the beach to make sure you don't go thirsty as well, which was great!

I could go on for days about this place, so I will just end this review by saying that if you are looking for a great resort to celebrate a honeymoon or anniversary, look no further. If it wasn't for Mitch and the tripguy.com travel team, we may never have gotten to experience this beautiful resort. We had the trip of a lifetime here and we can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: The preferred club upgrade is worth it!
5 Thank Garrett M
Dear guest,

Thank you for the lovely review! Thank your travel agent for recommending us as well. Hope to see you back!

Fridley, Minnesota
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Right from the very beginning we felt welcomed and at home. The staff was amazing and you could tell they just wanted to make every ones experience the best. I will definitely try and make it back. We did some deep sea fishing and traveled to Tulum to see the ruins. Check out some excursions as well.

Room Tip: The Ocean view was great. Next time I will choose the rooms with a walk out pool though.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LTDan0341
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the review and five star rating!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at SMB in April. for his birthday and our 2 year anniversary.

Rooms: We had a junior suite partial ocean view. Meaning as some have said that if you look around the corner, you can see a little bit of the ocean in the distance. Not a big deal to us as we don't spend much time in the rooms. It was nice to sit on the balcony and just enjoy the surroundings. Lots of lush greenery and you can see all the pretty pathways that wander through the resort. The room was comfortable but absolutely nothing to "wow" about. Iberostar Grand was much better. There was an anniversary banner on our door and a bottle of champagne in our room. I had read a lot of reviews where peoples rooms had been decorated with balloons and flower petals on the night of their anniversary. I was hoping for something like this, but it never happened. Oh well. Not a big deal. Housekeeping was for the most part really thorough, but the turn down service was missed a couple times. Again, not a big deal, we are big kids. We can pull the covers back ourselves. We did like getting the news letter though, but you can just go to the lobby and pick one up. One of the nights missed was our anniversary, which irked my husband a little bit, especially after the horrible experience we had at dinner. He got over it pretty quick though.

Pools: The pools were nice enough, but set up in kind of an awkward arrangement. The activity pool is long and narrow and curves. Weird. It seemed like it made activities a little tricky, but my husband thoroughly enjoyed pool volleyball with the Excellente team. We spent a lot of our pool time at the quiet pool. Very peaceful and a beautiful view of the beach from our spot. The service around the pools was OK. Again, no wow factor but we didn't have to wait forever like we sometimes did at IBG. If we didn't feel like waiting, we got up off our butts and got it ourselves. Not a big deal. We were expecting much friendlier service. It was by no means rude, but I sometimes felt like we were a bother. There was one very nice server at the beach that got my husband a soda and bitters when his tummy wasn't feeling very well. I can't remember her name, but she is the only beach/pool server that stood out. The bartenders at the Lobby bar and the Sugar Reef bar however did come across as downright rude. We didn't spend much time there at all due to this. The drinks were always top quality and very well poured. We thoroughly enjoyed everything we tried.

Beach: The beach is absolutely beautiful. Beats IBG hands down. No rocks, no sharp shells, hardly any sea grass. Just soft white sand. It really is like walking on powdered sugar. You can walk out into the water for a long way and still see your feet. There are tons of white fish that will swim right up to you trying to get you to feed them. A little scary at first, especially when they bump against you, but they won't hurt you. They just want food. I saw some people feeding them bits of bread and crackers. I know it's not good to feed wildlife, but it was pretty cool. You can walk forever to the right of the resort and not come to another property. There is what looked like an abandoned property that some people said was dirty and not safe. It was perfectly clean when we were there. It looked like the government or some other entity was keeping it groomed and clear of trash. We really enjoyed taking long walks on the beach. To the left of the resort was other resorts with kids. We didn't venture in that direction. There was never a problem finding a spot at the beach or the pools. If you wanted a prime spot, you did have to get there early, but who really cares where you sit as long as you are at the beach, right? At least that's how we felt.

Food: The food here was really very good. The Hibachi grill is a must do. Reserve one of the smaller tables. More personalized and the service here was the best we had the entire time we were there. The chef was awesome and a lot of fun. It was our favorite. The beef filet at the Mexican restaurant was the best steak I have ever had. You could cut it with a fork and it just melted in your mouth. The only truly bad meal we had was at the Seaside Grill. We sat at the table for at least 10 minutes before someone finally came up and took our drink order. I don't think that we were in his section because another waiter came up to him and they got in an argument as to who was going to serve us. The guy who took our drink order apparently lost the argument much to our disappointment. After the argument, the guy who was supposed to be our server walked away and didn't come back to take our order for another 15 minutes. When he finally did take our order, he was in too much of a hurry to listen to what we wanted or answer our questions. Needless to say, he got the appetizer order wrong. I'm not sure what I got, but it wasn't what I ordered, and my husband never did get his. He just slammed the plate down and walked away. By the time he came back to take our dinner order, we were both angry. Halfway through our main course, I asked for the dessert menu thinking that because everything took so long, if I got a jump on the dessert, by the time we were done with dinner, we would have it. I had to flag him down to ask for the menu. Not once did he stop back by to ask if everything was ok or to ask if wanted another drink. When I asked for the menu, he just looked at me and then walked away. 20 minutes (And I am not exaggerating) after we were done with our meal he finally came back to take the plates away. I again asked for the dessert menu which we never got. He again looked at me and walked away. 10 minutes later, he came and asked if we were ready to order. Still no dessert menu. I was beyond angry at this point. We had really been hoping for a special meal that night as it was our anniversary. This guy totally ruined our evening. We should have just gotten up and left, but I really wanted to try the Sea Bass and I kept hoping it would get better. I wish I could remember his name. Aside from that, the rest of the meals were great. There never was a wow factor with the service, but is was only truly bad that one time. As far as room service, we did take advantage of it a few times. We would order drinks to the room while getting ready for dinner. They told us 20 minutes usually and we would have them within 10. Also, if you don't feel like getting dressed up for dinner one night, you can order dinner from any of the restaurants. We ordered an appetizer from one place, a main course from another, and desert from yet another all at one meal and they delivered everything with no problems. She told us an hour wait because we ordered at peak dinner time. We had it in 30 minutes. It was awesome! Totally the way to do it if you are feeling lazy and don't want to leave the room. The secrets box is pretty nice if you don't want to get up to answer the door. Just put your do not disturb light on and forget about it. You'll hear them put your order in the box. They will call your room also after a few minutes to let you know it's in the box if you didn't hear them.

Entertainment: We went to the Affair show which has some incredibly talented performers. The contortionist was amazing. It was a lot of fun to watch. We also went to the comedy show which started off kind of silly, but ended up being hilarious. I'm really glad we went to the show. As for the activities around the resort, we didn't really partake in much. Everybody seemed to be having a blast and thoroughly enjoying themselves. My husband did play beach and pool volleyball and loved both. He really hit it off with Jordan. Thanks again Jordan, for being so much fun and taking such great pictures for us on our last night.

The major downfall of this resort and the reason we will never be back. The Unlimited Vacation Club. What a joke. I had read numerous reviews where people had commented on the "Tour". It's a huge waste of time and not a tour at all. I had emailed the econcierge a month or so before our trip and told her that we were in no way interested in this tour and to please not even ask us about it. She assured that it would not be an issue, she would notate our account and we would not be asked. Yeah right. Our first full day there, they called and talked my husband into coming to the front desk for a free "gift" and invited him to take this "tour". I unfortunately had forgotten to mention this to my husband so it was partially my fault that he got suckered in to this, however, I had been assured that they would not bother us. TERRIBLE customer service. The next morning, we went to their "VIP" breakfast which was by no means anything special. They took us to the buffet. Woo hoo. How is that VIP? Our tour of the resort consisted of this guy taking us to the Preferred lounge. That was it. Absolutely nothing special there either. Just a little room with some finger foods set up that looked like they had been there for quite some time, a bar, a few tables and that was about it. I would never spend the extra money they ask for something so insignificant. I know that the sales guy has his little speech and pitch that he has to go through, but after an hour of hearing the same thing over and over and over again, and telling him that we were not interested again and again, I finally asked him what all this would cost. He told me we would get to that and that he wanted to tell me what else the packages offered. Another hour went by and we were brought to the main sales office. He sat us down and had the manager come over. I'm not sure why. He acted like it was some big honor for us to have Jose (the manager) sit down and talk to us. Big deal. I am not impressed, I am still not interested, I still don't want it, and I am done listening to your pitch. The 90 minute tour was now pushing 3 hours. Please, just let us go. I asked Jose how much this would all cost. After the 4th time asking and getting pretty rude, he finally answered me. $129K for the premium package, $20K for the bottom of the line which wouldn't even get you back in to Secrets. Are you kidding me? You're crazy. And, on top of all that, All you got was a measly 25% discount on the rooms. 25% high season, "Up to" 60% low season. No thank you. I told him we didn't have that kind of money and were just not interested. They just wouldn't take no for an answer. He kept asking well which plan would you use most? Which plan appeals to you the most? None of them. Not one. We are not interested. Period. He then said well, if you can put $5K down, we can work out a deal. What part of "not interested" do you not get? I then asked when we could pick up our gift for sitting through this. He tried one more time to get us to give him $5K when I stood up and said I am done. I want the "gift" we just spent the last three infuriating hours earning. While we were dealing with all of this, a couple at a table behind us signed a contract for a time share. Congratulations, I truly hope it works for you. Truly. However, instead of the sales team congratulating the couple on their new purchase, the only congratulations were given to the sales guy. Not once did anyone congratulate the couple. What is that? The pushiness and high pressure sales tactic of these people put a terrible taste in my mouth and gave such a bad impression of what could have been a wonderful resort. If you assure a guest that they will not be bothered, make sure you stick to that. I am so disgusted with the management of the econcierge and the sales team that we will not be back, nor will we recommend this resort to anyone. On the bright side, we did get a $400 voucher to the SPA and used it for an 80 minute Swedish massage for the two of us which was wonderful. We had such high hopes for this vacation. Everything else was so good, but when you bombard your guests with such a hassle on their second day of a hard earned vacation, it would put a bad taste in anyone's mouth. Aside from that, we did enjoy the resort and had a great time. But no, we will not be back. There are too many other resorts in the area that have more to offer for the money and no sales pitch.

Sorry about the long review. Most (if not all) of my complaints are directed at management in the hopes of getting them to realize that the sales pitch is just bad.

If you do book this resort, I hope you have an amazing time. It truly is a beautiful place and has MAJOR potential. Just AT ALL COST, if someone in a tan linen suit asks you to go on a "Tour of the resort" firmly say no and walk away.

Happy travels!

12 Thank NikkiH2012
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for submitting your review, I have shared your comments with the management at Unlimited Vacation Club, we would like to have the opportunity to have you back and in the future , we will be glad to note in our system you do not wish to attend the sales presentation or be invited to it.

Tracy, California
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We really wanted to give this resort five stars, as there are so many positives. However there is one big glaring negative. First the positives, and it's hard to include them all. This resort is easily one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. The beach and location are as wonderful as everyone says. The cool, powdery sand is the nicest we've ever experienced. The resort looks just like both the professional and travelers photos. The entire resort is pristine from the grounds, to the rooms, to the restaurants, to the infinity edge pool. We stayed in a Preferred Club ocean view room and later in the week were upgraded to an ocean front room. That view was amazing. Investing in the Preferred Club is definitely worth it for first time visitors. They whisked us away immediately upon arrival in a golf cart for a private check in. The Preferred Club provided for a peaceful breakfast, and we thoroughly enjoyed the Spa's hydrotherapy circuit as a late afternoon rejuvenation. On our next visit we may forgo the Preferred Club, but do recommend everyone try it. The staff was the most outstanding of all. They were the sweetest group of people and we wanted to take them home with us to be our friends, and neighbors. The concierges Nancy and Fabiolo were very attentive. The bar tender in the Preferred Club was a lot of fun, as was Julio. All of the poolside staff were there whenever we needed them including Belbina, Gustavo (just don't surprise him by asking for a raft - LOL), Marco, Gaspar, and Urbano. All of the young ladies in the Spa were super helpful and were part of the reason for the peaceful experience, we just wish we remembered all of their names, although Maria stood out. While you may enjoy your favorite restaurant at home more than the ones at Secrets Maroma, they were truly excellent for an all inclusive resort, and the variety was wonderful. Some of our favorites included the raviolis and pistachio ice cream at the Italian restaurant, the chicken cordon blue and creme brule at the French restaurant, and the fish tacos poolside will not soon be forgotten. The shows and Entertainment Staff were very good. This is not Vegas, so you should not go expecting something of that caliber. We did not attend the entertainment every night, but the Rock Band and Cirque du Soleil were ones we recommend seeing. We enjoyed the band in both the nightclub and during a show and they are a talented group. And the acrobats were also very talented. While we were not into participating in the daily activities, the Entertainment Staff did a great job of including those who wanted to participate in their games, including Fernando and Gabby. They also did a good job of not bothering those who were not interested in their festivities.
The one unfortunate downfall was the presence of bacteria at the resort. We both came down with upset stomachs early in our stay that lasted the entire time. We ended up at the doctors office to get antibiotics once we returned home. We know this came from the resort as we did not stop for any food or drinks prior to entering the resort and came down with the symptoms before ever venturing away. Fortunately, we were not violently ill and still able to enjoy our stay. We did end up postponing our excursion one day, we never wanted to be far from the facilities, and we were not able to enjoy the food to the fullest. We know that this is a wider problem than the hotel is willing to admit. Others at the resort discussed similar symptoms with us, and while in the bathrooms, we definitely heard others experiencing "issues." Pack your Imodium as it's $16 for eight pills at the resort. In addition our doctor told us that next time we go, to see him first and he'll get us some meds to take with us to prevent and treat such outbreaks. While there may only be a small percentage of guests that end up suffering from this, it's still too many for such a fine resort.
Despite this one downfall, we do want to return and will come better prepared for possible stomach issues. It was definitely paradise.

5 Thank ScenicDayHiker
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your comments, I can assure you there is no bacteria at the resort, many things could have made your stomach upset, including more food intake than usual, heat, humidity, drinks etc. We recommend you visit your doctor next time you travel since you might be a little sensitive to other factors.

Larne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here for a week in April. The staff were as good as last year when I reviewed the hotel. This time I'm reviewing some of their special restaurants.

Bordeaux is their French restaurant. We visited as a party of 6 on our
first night here. The food was delicious!! We enjoyed well cooked dishes
with subtle flavours, beautifully presented. The size of the portions
was perfect - enough to enjoy but not so much that you felt stuffed.
This allowed me to sample an "amuse-bouche, some lovely scallops, a bowl
of lobster bisque, a fillet of sea bass and a gorgeously indulgent
chocolate cylinder filled with an exotic cream and berries. The
sauvignon blanc and merlot wines which I tasted were excellent choices
to accompany the food my friends and I enjoyed. So good we came back again.

Portfolio - v good Italian food. Nice portion size, well cooked and
beautifully presented.

Himitsu - Asian cuisine and hibachi cooking. We're all fond of this
style of cooking and even though we could only get a table for six later
in the evening it was worth the wait. The performance by the two chefs
was excellent and the food was extremely good. The fried rice was the
best I've tasted. Book this restaurant several days in advance - it's worth the wait

Oceania - seafood restaurant. Some dishes were well executed, others not
so good. My wife's steak was so underdone she had to send it back, when
returned it was much better. Being a party of six, we were seated beside
the entrance through which a strong wind blew. One person remarked that
it was like "eating in a wind tunnel".

World Cafe - lunch time buffet and breakfast buffet. We had breakfast here each morning and it was excellent due to the wide choice of foods to please all tastes. We also came up from the beach at lunchtime and enjoyed a wide range of delicious food.

As always, the waiters were very attentive without being "in your face".

Overall their specialised restaurants were great.

4 Thank sandylindsay
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing us one more time! Please send me an email next time you return , we would love to have our chefs amaze you!

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Long before we were even married, I started my research into the perfect honeymoon spot for my husband and I. After tedious hours of searching through reviews, I chose this hotel because it seemed to please nearly everyone! I rated secrets maroma with four stars, even though I had a five star experience, due to the fact that I think there are a few downfalls and areas of improvement.

Upon arrival, the bellman left our luggage at the front and told us this wasn't the VIP area for check-in. They gave us a slip with our luggage info and whisked us away on a golf cart and gave us a quick tour of the facilities. We checked into the resort with no timeshare/vacation nonsense that I've read a few people mention. However, I did find it peculiar that even though we were in the system, they still wanted me to email them our travelocity confirmation. Hmmmm, not sure what that's about.

After check-in, we were escorted to our room and met our concierge Rogerio, who proved to be very sweet and always made sure to say hi whenever we walked past his desk. That said, I don't feel like he really did much other than occasionally fill our mini-bar and coffee. It's not his fault, I just don't understand what the job is really there for. Speaking of the mini-bar.....kinda a joke. We did like the fact that it had some snacks and mixers, but each day they only supplied three mini liquor bottles: 1 jack, 1 bacardi and 1 finlandia. I'm sorry but we enjoy cocktails on the balcony and that doesn't seem that generous for two people for a day. On that note I'll adress......

THE CONS:
*Even with the hefty price-tag this resort carries, I felt they still tried to nickle and dime you. We thought about getting a couples massage but we were quoted $285 for 50 minutes. I'm no tight wad by any means, but I get 60 minute deep tissue massages where the masseuse comes to my house for $60. I understand people will pay this because they want to spoil themselves, but I have principle, and I won't get gouged just because I'm some sucker on vacation. Also, the resort credits are a joke, they give you $40 worth of wine credit but can only use them in $10 increments. Same with the spa, $40 off each overpriced treatment; there is no combining your coupons.
*Wine marketing trickery: Whomever does the marketing here is a bit of a genius. All wine lists provided at the restaurants show price by bottle, leading everyone to believe you can't get a glass of wine as part of the all inclusive. I caught on after buying two bottles and began to order a glass of cab or merlot, etc (not by name, just "can I get a glass of cab"). My husband was very skeptical but alas, no charges. Don't fall into the bottle wine coupon crap, it's just a way to get more money from you.
*Lack of spirits/wine/booze after 5.
We thought it was rather peculiar that the bars close down around 5pm. At that point you need to start doing some investigative journalism (ha). We called room service to see if we could get a few extra mini bottles for our room and were told they didn't have them. It wasn't until after we talked to the concierge the next day, that we found out that they will deliver shots and mixers to the room. We definitely took advantage of that, but made sure we tipped as you would do at the bar.
*THE HUMIDITY!!!!
Oh mylanta! We come from Arizona and know a good heat, but this was unreal. The only comfortable spots, climate wise, were inside the room ( AC cranked to 72) or right at the beach. We participated in many activities around Sugar Reef and were so extremely sweaty and uncomfortable. Just stay near the beach and you'll be fine. Once the sun goes down, the weather is absolutely perfect.
*NO SEALED BATHROOM DOOR: If you weren't comfy hearing your partner use the bathroom before, you sure learned how to.
*LUNCH AT THE BAREFOOT GRILLE SUCKED.
*NOISY AT TIMES: We were actually impressed that we couldn't hear the neighbors through the walls, but we definitely could hear the maids rolling heavy carts early in the morning. Also on one occasion, the wedding DJ at the gazebo was playing the music so loud that we had a hard time watching a movie in our room.

THE OKAY:
*There was a bit of inconsistency with the food in the resort. We had some meals that were amazing, and then there were meals that were really not good. I think the chefs need some better training.
*The Preferred club in itself is pretty much a joke. The only thing that made it worth while was that it gave us a better room. The food served in the preferred club is the same every single day, and none of it was really that good. Room service was better.

THE GREAT:
*The entertainment here really made the trip for us. I feel like this particular resort is better suited for people who want to meet others and participate in activities and shows. We spent our fair share of time drinking by the beach and reading, but that would have become boring if that's all we did the whole time. Off the top of my head, we participated/attended in the following:
yoga
rock show
desires dance club
comedy show
cirque show

The entertainment staff is a riot and we actually got to know a few of them pretty well. Fermin is an absolute riot, Sasquatch (fernando) was our gentle giant, and Diana was the sweetest thing around. If you put in the effort to have fun, you will be rewarded with people who do the same. I can't say enough about the great staff; it wouldn't be the same without them.
The ROCK SHOW was sooooo much fun. People need to realize that these performers are obviously not legends, but they put on a great production and they had us all out of our seats dancing.....I'm not kidding!! The male rock show singer and the guitar player blew us away.
*FREE WI-FI: Sure it was a little spotty here and there, but it's free and frankly...GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND LIVE LIFE.
*AMAZING BEACH SERVICE: I could tell that they were working really hard, but they were still very friendly and deserved every tip they earned.
*BORDEAUX: I'm amazed at the negative things said about this restaurant, as it was our favorite restaurant experience. Our waiter was so fun and humorous and the food was stunning. We had lobster bisque (which I will admit is different than normal), filet and lobster. We melted.

I'm sure I could keep going but this is probably getting excessive.

We just wanted to say that we had the best honeymoon here and that we met some really wonderful people. It was very special.

6 Thank christin f
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, as far as the comments you made I would like to point out the resort always will ask for you a confirmation sheet from your travel agency to compare your reservation with what we have on the system. I will take note on your comments on the minibar in your room , however, we do offer 24 hour room service if you think the bottles are not enough. We change our restaurants menus very often and if someone is not completely satisfied with the food, we can always talk to our F&B manager to fix that. As far as the wine, we offer 9 labels as part of the All Inclusive and have almost 200 labels in the house. So the options are plenty.

If you ever wish to return, I will encourage you to contact me so I can make sure we go over these details to make your stay memorable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa Maroma
#33 of 209 in Playa del Carmen
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
#2 of 209 in Playa del Carmen

Been to Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun? Share your experiences!