1. Shower water in our room was cold.
3. The pool bar wait staff wasn't very friendly.
1. Service - they got me things before I knew I needed them.
2. The bed - can I get the name of that mattress?
3. The beach was perfect - enough lounge areas with shade, constant food & drink service, quiet, love the angel fish, private, relaxing all around.
4. Turn down service
5. Room service
6. The World Cafe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This unlimited-luxury heaven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach, stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see, elegant suites providing 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bars and several of them with swim-out access to twelve smaller pools plus a shimmering infinity pool, gourmet dining options and chic lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Destinology, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelbag so you can book your Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel Playa Del Carmen