We stayed here with my daughter and her friends for their graduation. Worried at first because of the rainn and the girls would be bored. As we were walking toward the beach we could hear singing at the bar. Came up on our 5 girls signing and playing games. I think they won over all the staff!. The rain did not stop them from enjoying the resort. From beach volleyball to pool volleyball to Zumba and pictures with creatures, they truely enjoyed themselves! The staff was very kind and helpful. Rooms clean and food was good! Beach was very nice. And the entertainment was good. If you plan enjoying the resort this is a great place!. All of us really enjoyed our stay. If your the kind of person that wants to walk to different attractions like shopping or restaurants this would not be the place to go .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Playa Maroma is situated in the Mayan Riviera, at only 35 kilometers south of Cancun and 20 kilometers north of Playa del Carmen. Regarding to the Travel Channel, Playa Maroma is one of the most beautiful beaches of the world. The typical Mexican decoration with its vibrant colors and palapa roofs surrounded by the native jungle make this resort the perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation. The Mayan World has to offer a lot to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Playa Maroma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Playa Maroma Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Catalonia Playa Maroma Del Carmen
- Playa Maroma