“Does what is says on the tin--- and more!”

Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel
Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Newbold
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Does what is says on the tin--- and more!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Another great stay at Newbold. If all Premier Inns are as good and welcoming as this one then I will use them more often. Staff first class and did get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank sheila_low

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Cheerful staff, clean rooms and away from major road noise. Harvester pub with good food just 30 yards from front door. Plenty of parking close to hotel and looks secure.
This one felt a litle better than the usual Premiers... maybe because it is a bit smaller, but is clearly well looked after.

Room Tip: Room 201 was a good one... end of a run and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank MARTIN L
James-Tisshaw, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel, responded to this review, 26 October 2011
Hello Martin L, Thank you for your great review of my hotel, I'm so glad you had a great time. We all take great care of our hotel and I'm glad you, as well as other guests, notice this. Thanks as well for adding a room tip so other potential guests can view your comments, when you next choose to stay with us I'll make sure we give you 201 again. Kind Regards, James Tisshaw.
Chichester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed for two nights at the Premier Inn North (Newbold) and can rate it as certainly the best budget rate accomodation we have ever stayed in. Our welcome was warm, friendly and efficient - in fact the service from all the staff we encountered was second to none. James in particular was always cheery and helpful, he should be very proud of this establishment and the team he manages. We were unfortunate enough to have some very inconsiderate neighbours at 2.30- 3.30 am shouting, running and playing with fire extinguishers in the corridor, but the hotel sorted this out for us to our complete satisfaction - thanyou again. Rooms are very clean and comfortable, excellent layout, plenty of room for two adults and a 14 year old. Breakfast was amazing quality and value, with the cooked made to order - fantastic poached eggs! Will definately recommend and return if in the area. Well done!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Wendy D
Hello Wendy D, Thank you so much for your amazing review of my hotel, I'm so glad you all had a great time and we can't wait to welcome you all back again soon. I am imensely proud of my team, from the guys that welcome you on arrival to the girls who service your rooms I couldn't run my hotel without them and they all make it such an enjoyable place to be, I'm really pleased this came accross to you all. I will make sure I pass on your comments to Caren, out breakfast chef, with regards to her fantastic poached eggs! Look after yourselves and I look forward to seeing you all again soon. Kind Regards, James Tisshaw.
manchester
Reviewed 7 October 2011

On Friday 30/09/2011 myself my wife her mother and aunt travelled to Rugby for a family wedding. We arrived at the Premier Inn Newbold 1 hour before check in where we were met at reception by James who gave us the cheeriest greeting i have ever recieved. He was most efficient and made us feel right at home. Even though we were early he checked us in and showed to our rooms which were spotlessly clean and welcoming. James gave us all the information we needed regarding breakfast times and place to eat. he was ever present over the 3 nights and days we were there and was always helpful even contacting taxi companies to ensure they would not have a problem conveying us to and from the wedding venue. All the staff were friendly efficient and helpful and i would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay inb the area and i would definitely use it again.

Room Tip: far end of corridors from reception are quieter
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ray m
Hello ray m, Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel, I'm so glad you all enjoyed your stay with us. It was my pleasure in looking after you all and I'm so happy I made your stay a memorable and comfortable one. I will make sure I pass on your comments to all the staff who will also be thrilled to hear what a great time you had. When you next decide to stay with ourselves then please don't hesitate to contact me directly (you know I'm always hear) and I will make sure we allocate rooms for you at the end of the hotel. I look forward to seeing you all very soon. Kind Regards, James Tisshaw.
Bury St Edmunds
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Excellent. Very clean, spacious room. Lovely comfortable bed and nice decor for an overnight stay. Good space and hanging for clothes. I liked the layout of the toilet/shower area. No traffic noise. Excellent quality breakfast and would certainly recommend you to take advantage of this.. Helpful, friendly staff. Unfortunately we had noisy neighbours who were loud from 23.30 when they came in until 00.30 and again at 06.30 till they left on the Sunday morning. Not the fault of Premier Inn!! Would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank Hookleg
James-Tisshaw, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel, responded to this review, 27 September 2011
Hello Hookleg, Thank you so much for your review of my hotel, I'm so glad you both enjoyed yourselves whilst staying with us. I am very sorry about your noisy neighbours, in future please don't hesitate in asking for the reception teams direct number so should you not wish to leave your bedroom we can still resolve the situation immediately for you. I look forward to welcoming you both back in the very near future. Kind Regards, James Tisshaw.
Swindon
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed here for dancing festival and it was perfect - rooms and area exceptionally clean and breakfast was wonderful. Lovely clean bathroom and plenty of room in the room as there was 4 of us sharing. The staff are helpful and polite and nothing was too much trouble. definately recommend this hotel :)

Room Tip: ensure that you are not located above the smokers shelter in warm weather as can get noisy if you ne...
1 Thank Tracy S
Hello Tracy S, Thank you so much for your review of my hotel, I'm so glad the 4 of you enjoyed yourselves whilst staying with us in Rugby. When you next stay with ourselves please don't hesitate to phone ahead to request a particular room, my reception team will be more than happy to assist you with any specific requirements you may have. I look forward to welcoming you all back in the very near future. Kind Regards, James Tisshaw.
rugby
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed in the Rugby premier inn North, for a family wedding for 4 nights,we live in Havent , Hampshire.We are pensioners and we could not have asked for more help consideration for our stay. And facilities for the disabled were the best we have come across in England in a Hotel, beings I am in a wheel chair.When we come to visit our relatives again we will come back here again. And we were looked after by TRISH for most of our stay a fantastic person, who Premier inn should be proud to have as one of their employees.

1 Thank smithrugby
Hello smithrugby, Thank you for your fantastic review, I'm so glad you both enjoyed your stay at my hotel so much. I'm so pleased you found our disabled facilities some of the best in England, I know how important they are to making your stay a more comfortable one. I am very proud of Trish indeed she is 100% guest focussed and I will make sure I pass on your kind words to her. I look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future. Kind Regards, James Tisshaw.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newbold
Brownsover Hall Hotel
#6 of 13 in Rugby
Ibis Rugby East
Ibis Rugby East
#1 of 2 in Crick

Been to Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel? Share your experiences!