“Excellent!”

Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Ernakulam
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our family of 13 stayed in this hotel for a night. a big MAX store is just 5 mins away from the hotel (beside). 2 good (one cheap and another a lil pricey but restaurant kind) are about 10 mins walk away from the hotel (check with the hotel staff). Fort Cochin is about 25mins drive from this hotel.

We were blown away by the service and the rooms. Check in was smooth. Ruby, the Asst Front Desk Manager (if I remember correctly) was very professional and her spoken English was really good.She had a very pleasant personality. We were then brought up our rooms by a very sweet hotel staff Deepika who gave us a short tour of our rooms. The rooms were WOW!. We had remote controls to change the lightings. LCD tvs with wide variety of channels which will put many 5 star hotels to shame. Very comfortable beds. Well stocked bathroom. Small corners where u can sit on the sofa chairs and relax. We on the neon blue lights for a good night sleep. Breakfast had wide variety. Gym was good.
Special Thanks to Ruby and George (front desk manager). My husband had sprained his leg and we had called for a housecall doctor late night. We were advised to go to the hospital nearby but my husband was reluctant. in 5 mins time, Ruby and George were outside our room! They had come to personally enquire about my husband's condition and convinced my husband to visit the hospital nearby. George even followed us to the hospital (despite us telling him not to trouble himself) that late night and stayed with us to do the paperwork and even helped my husband to move around in the wheelchair. We were really blown away by their amazing service. The next day, when we checked out, Ruby and Deepika spoke to my husband and enquired on his progress.I have travelled quite a bit around Asia and have stayed in many hotels. In terms of service, Hotel Dreams wins hands down! This hotel is a must stay if you are visiting Cochin. Thumbs Up!

Room Tip: We had 5 rooms for 13 of us and all were perfect!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Labripa
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
4th July,2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Once again many thanks for this remarkable comment and Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Divakar Shukla

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Arabic first
Varkala, Kerala, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

One word that explains Dream hotel is, Mind blowing.
The hotel itself is a treat to your eyes. The rooms have nice blue neon lighting which you can adjust according to your mood. The carpet, bed, the toilet, everything has a 5 star feel to it.
The khesha bar is perhaps the most happening disco in the whole of Kerala. and entrance is free for ppl stayin in the hotel.
Breakfast was great. Room service was prompt and food served was great too.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank nostradamustt
4th July 2013

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Personally I think this had to be one of my most memorable stay in a hotel. Staff was excellent, service was fantastic and food was mind blowing. I have to mentioned that the manager and customer executive was soo helpful and want to thank them for everything. To those looking for a hotel, all you need is to book dream hotel. That's it and can go wrong

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank vjnair80
4th July 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

From the time of check in to the time of check out everyone is treated with respect and courtesy. The hotel rooms are fantastic (cannot believe it is a few years old hotel). The decor is very modern, the lighting is electronically controlled and gives options of various moods that you can set it to. The room was spacious as well. Breakfast buffet was very extensive with lots of hot food options, local, Indian and international. Price is reasonable for the facilities provided. Only one thing was slightly odd in the room - the large TV is kept on a wooden cupboard at one side (not corner) of the room, which makes it a little difficult to watch from both sides of the double bed. It almost seems as if they forgot to factor in the location of the TV and had to make do with whatever space was available (it also blocks part of the window). Overall a very good hotel though. I only wish I stayed there more than one night to really enjoy the facilities.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet so you can choose any
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a great experience to know that you had a very comfortable stay with us. We assure you of further memorable stays in DREAM on your future visits.

Once again , many thanks for this remarkable comment and look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Mexico City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

The Dream Hotel is amazing from the moment you walk in. I love the décor. The check-in was done really quickly while we enjoyed welcome drinks. Our bags were promptly taken to our room, which is nicely decorated and well-lit as well as silent. The restaurant's food is very nice too. For a foreigner, it is very important to have options (Both Indian an continental foods). The only thing I didn't like was their internet service. I found the price too steep, but maybe that's because I'm a foreigner and I am not used to being charged such steep prices for internet access at hotels. Everything else was pleasant, since the staff is really friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, 15 June 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a great pleasure to learn that you had a very comfortable stay with us in DREAM. We always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our guests and ensure that we maintain the same at all times. It is indeed an honor to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you once again for this comment and we look forward to see you again in DREAM.

Stavanger
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

I stayed here for business a few days between christmas and new years 2012.
Due to some ebad experiences with flights I was in a very bad mood at arrival, but both the hotel and the staff did their absolute best to make this a pleasant stay.

Location:
The hotel is placed practically on one of the main roads going to the center of Kochi, a location that gives easy access to transport options to get you to the sights and the shopping districts of the city.

The hotel:
First impression of the hotel is very good.
Overall a very modern looking hotel with plenty of options to make a service engineer like myself feel at ease.
The lobby is very spacious and the hotell staff were very helpful at all times during our stay and the hotel also offers a transport service to get you to any location you might desire.
The hotel also offers several good restaurants and a nice roof top bar with a great view of the city.
Some aspects of the hotel brings an impression of being slightly worn, but these are only minor details. One thing that could bother me at times was that power had a tendency to fluctuare at certain times of the day. This was however only for 2 -3 times and usually only happened once or maybe twice in the early evening.

The rooms:
I had the honor of getting a very large nice room with all I could wish for to get the rest I needed before going back to work the following day.
The room offered a very large good bed adn plenty of room to relax.
The room offered some very interesting light options, they really made me smile and actually worked wonders to help me get a good night sleep.
The thing that makes me take one point from my rating is some of the details of the room seemed old and slightly ill kept. Details like the inroom doors and one of the chairs seemed like they could need an upgrade, but that is really the only thing I can complain about.

Overall impression:
Overall the hotel presents itself as a very good hotel with great service and great options for eating and drinking. For me however it was a very good place to rest and I know it is a hotel I will gladly use again when I go back here for more work.

Room Tip: Try to choose rooms with a view of the area at the rear of the hotel as these are less exposed to th...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking out your indispensable time for this wonderful feedback. It gives us immense pleasure when we succeed to live up to all our guest's expectations.

As said always , we value all our guests and their fruitful feedback and hence all your constructive feedback is well noted.

Once again I thank you for your remarkable comment regarding your stay at DREAM and look forward to welcome you back in.

Ernakulam, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

would like to share my experience personally..it is my second home sweet home. because the care, attention and love we get from you guys is amazing. the staff is so much bothered about aur needs and is very patient in handling our queries. We have stayed in so many star properties but at last we turn up in saying with you guys. it may be coz of ava lounge also.itz a completely a full time entertainment package for freaking out and spending some good time.I personally thankyou on behalf of Mr naushad also. we are always happy with your servie, sometimes problems arrives but again i will look forward that is taken care.
Akansha

Room Tip: 15 series rooms near 11 th floor
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was great pleasure to learn that you always had a good stay at DREAM. Your memorable experience of being in DREAM is an honor for us and we ensure that we will keep the same level of services to all our esteemed guests.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Divakar Shukla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Holiday Inn Cochin
#3 of 29 in Ernakulam
Fragrant Nature Kochi
Fragrant Nature Kochi
#1 of 201 in Kochi (Cochin)
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#6 of 201 in Kochi (Cochin)
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,912 reviews
Crowne Plaza Kochi
Crowne Plaza Kochi
#1 of 3 in Maradu

Been to Radisson Blu Kochi? Share your experiences!