“Lovely place to stay in Cochin”
Review of Radisson Blu Kochi

Radisson Blu Kochi
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed here alone on a conference trip early this year. At no point did I feel unsafe or concerned ( important in a woman unfriendly place like Kochi). The entire staff are friendly and ever willing to help. The rooms are chic and the mood lighting imparts a dream like quality to the whole experience. Nice breakfast with adequate variety. Very clean rooms and washrooms. I would love to stay there again anytime.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your remarks regarding your stay in DREAM.

We at DREAM always ensure that all our guests have a comfortable stay with us and it is an honor to learn that we were able to meet your expectations.

Thank you once again for this wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in various places but never had such an excellent experience that I had at Dreams Hotel.
The staff right from the front office to F&B, Housekeeping, to Room Service make you feel at home, I would like to mention some person who really took care of me right from my booking of Hotel like Mr. Soumesh - Front Office Manager, his team consisting of Ms. Ruby, and team,
At F&B Mr Bhasker and Team - at Restaurant ( coffee Shop), Mr. Shailesh at AVA Lounge
Chefs who really made me feel at home by making my choice of food like Chef Jhonson, Chef Asif and all other Chef who really took care of me at the restaurant.

Special Thanks to Chef Arpit who not only took care of me at Restaurant but also at the BAR (24th floor) by making nice Kababs. I woulld like to mention the two staff at The BAR on 24th floor who were kind and very good at service making you feel at a home.

Will definitely recommend my friends and relatives to stay at Dreams. As far as I am concerned will definitely stay again when i visit Cochin.

Thanks you all for taking care of me during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you heartily for this wonderful feedback. It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay in DREAM.

It is an honor to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and your individual comment has been passed to all the associates.

Thank you once again for your comment and looking forward to welcome you back in DREAM soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The staff goes out of their line if duty to make you comfortable. Would like to name a few with whom I interacted.... Arjun at the reception, Bibin Baby from sales, Sumesh at the front office and all the others at the restaurant, room service. A big thank you to all.
The attitude of the staff shows the company culture. Keep it up guys and see you soon.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Infra_mumbai
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

02 August 2013.
Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I stayed here for a night in July with my wife and is very pleased with the service and privacy in the room. I would like to recommend the hotel to anyone who is looking for a stay in Kochi. The only shorfall i found is that the lack of complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

22nd July 2013

Dear Guest,

Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This hotel is in the heart of Cochin with excellent facilities, the staff are very educated and friendly. The hotel is run in a very professional manner and the rates matches with the middleclass /upper middle class budget.. I used to stay here and the cleanliness and the Housekeeping services including the laundry is excellent, however i feel the laundry charges are a bit high, but would be a great experience for those travellers who value the hygenie

Room Tip: Ask for rooms ending with 07 digits, it would be a good experience
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Looking forward to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed here for two days from 5/7/2013 to 7/7/2013.Rooms are spacious and noise insulated.Excellent electronically controlled lighting service.The room service is also fantastic which was available even at 3 am in the morning.A must try is the Mainland China located in U floor.Overall I loved the experience staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Looking forward to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our family of 13 stayed in this hotel for a night. a big MAX store is just 5 mins away from the hotel (beside). 2 good (one cheap and another a lil pricey but restaurant kind) are about 10 mins walk away from the hotel (check with the hotel staff). Fort Cochin is about 25mins drive from this hotel.

We were blown away by the service and the rooms. Check in was smooth. Ruby, the Asst Front Desk Manager (if I remember correctly) was very professional and her spoken English was really good.She had a very pleasant personality. We were then brought up our rooms by a very sweet hotel staff Deepika who gave us a short tour of our rooms. The rooms were WOW!. We had remote controls to change the lightings. LCD tvs with wide variety of channels which will put many 5 star hotels to shame. Very comfortable beds. Well stocked bathroom. Small corners where u can sit on the sofa chairs and relax. We on the neon blue lights for a good night sleep. Breakfast had wide variety. Gym was good.
Special Thanks to Ruby and George (front desk manager). My husband had sprained his leg and we had called for a housecall doctor late night. We were advised to go to the hospital nearby but my husband was reluctant. in 5 mins time, Ruby and George were outside our room! They had come to personally enquire about my husband's condition and convinced my husband to visit the hospital nearby. George even followed us to the hospital (despite us telling him not to trouble himself) that late night and stayed with us to do the paperwork and even helped my husband to move around in the wheelchair. We were really blown away by their amazing service. The next day, when we checked out, Ruby and Deepika spoke to my husband and enquired on his progress.I have travelled quite a bit around Asia and have stayed in many hotels. In terms of service, Hotel Dreams wins hands down! This hotel is a must stay if you are visiting Cochin. Thumbs Up!

Room Tip: We had 5 rooms for 13 of us and all were perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Labripa
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013

4th July,2013
Dear Guest,

Once again many thanks for this remarkable comment and Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Divakar Shukla

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Kochi Marriott Hotel
#1 of 35 in Ernakulam
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
Trident, Cochin
Trident, Cochin
#14 of 227 in Kochi (Cochin)
Holiday Inn Cochin
Holiday Inn Cochin
#2 of 35 in Ernakulam
Crowne Plaza Kochi
Crowne Plaza Kochi
#1 of 3 in Maradu
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin
#8 of 227 in Kochi (Cochin)

Been to Radisson Blu Kochi? Share your experiences!