“Just like a Dream...”
Review of Radisson Blu Kochi

Radisson Blu Kochi
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I'am a business man from Indonesia, I stayed at Dream Cochin recently on a business visit.. Hotel is near to the shopping hub MG road, and whatever you want, u wil hv it near the hotel. Service of the hotel is swift, which is required for a businees traveller.. I hv a smooth check in/out ... stylish room, nice food a mediteranean resto.
Great Experience !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was only in Kochi for one day and night and the hotel recommended to me was booked and I was referred to the Dream Hotel. This place looked great from the outside and the lobby was also very inviting. But that's where it stopped. I stood at the counter for over 10 minutes waiting to be attended to while 3 staff members seemed to be doing very little. Then I was told to wait and I would be seen to soon.
Not a good first impression. Checkin was very slow. The charge for internet use was excessive in the extreme. Double what I have paid at far better hotels. When I entered the room, the key did not activate the lights and a maintenance man was called to fix the problem. After half an hour sitting in the dark the room was finally ready.
The room was very tacky with old furniture disguised with badly painted white paint to try and make it look better. The room was small and airless with a view to nothing.
The experience was so bad I asked the Travel Desk to book a bus for me to return to Kannur later that night. My preferred carrier was Ashoka Travel but the travel desk said there were no buses going and they directed me to another service. I found out from Ashoka they had a bus going earlier but they do not pay any commissions to the Dream so I was booked on a carrier they could get a "kick back" from....to my detriment.
In all, I stayed in this hotel a total of 4 hours. It was that bad. However, I was charged a full nights rate even though I used nothing in the room.
I would highly recommend that travellers find another hotel in the area rather than use this one. No Dream here...only a Nightmare!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Graham P
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Guest,

We are highly concerned with the sour experience of yours. It was an inadvertent happening which was never done intentionally and we extend our sincere apology for the same. We are extremely sorry that we could not meet up to your expectations and hope you would give us another chance to serve you better.

It was and unfortunate circumstance and such kind of happenings are never a part of our service level. DREAM as a whole ensures that all our guests have a memorable and comfortable stay and hence be regular with us and surely would like to make you next visit truly a wonderful one.

Once again I extend my sincere apology and look forward to your next.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

A very vibrant hotel... at the time of check in was upgraded to a club suite... the decor and lighting are to be seen to be believed.....
the staff was very helpful... the food quality was very good.... the stay made our vacation a remember able one...

will recommend all staying in cochin to try this property.

Room Tip: Book a club room and in all likely means will get an upgrade!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ruby197326

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for this wonderful feedback.

We are happy to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and hence look forward to your next visit very soon.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Amazing breakfast, clean, welcoming personal. Great gym. Sauna is not EU standard. Wery nice spa and massage area including ayurvedic procedures. Do not miss rooftop pool. Great place to refresh during traveling. Full service range available at high standard.

• Stayed: September 2013
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your remarkable feedback. We are pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay at DREAM. We ensure that all our guests have a memorable stay with us and we take pride in serving.

Thank you once again for this wonderful comment and we look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Excellent design, excellent standards, Good Breakfast and Friendly staff. Overall a memorable experience. I stayed in the month of September 2013 on Business travel. I would strongly recommend this hotel to my friends !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at DREAM. It gives us extreme happiness when we are able to meet your expectations and we take pride in it. We at DREAM always work towards rendering the best of services and will continue doing the same.

Thank you once again for this remarkable comment and we look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I had visited DREAM hotel recently and I was really pleased with the stay. The room (Deluxe room) was really cool with good facilities and particularly the lighting system was superb. The technology used was 'state of the art'. The staff was also very prompt and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was decent (could have been better). Worth staying for a couple of days at least.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback.

We at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same.

It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us. Looking forward to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is the best hotel.I never had such an excellent experience that I had at Dreams Hotel. The staff right from the front office, Housekeeping, to Room Service make you feel at home.The hotel food is so delicious and homely.Especially at night times the lighting all around makes it so exotic. I will definitely recommend my friends and relatives to stay at Dreams. I will definitely stay again when i visit Cochin.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for this wonderful feedback.
It gives me immense pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay at DREAM and had a memorable experience.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit very soon.

Divakar Shukla

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
Holiday Inn Cochin
#2 of 30 in Ernakulam
Trident, Cochin
Trident, Cochin
#15 of 219 in Kochi (Cochin)
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 219 in Kochi (Cochin)
Crowne Plaza Kochi
Crowne Plaza Kochi
#1 of 3 in Maradu

Been to Radisson Blu Kochi? Share your experiences!