US$83
US$33
US$81
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

The Mercy(Ernakulam)
US$55
US$37
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$53
US$42
US$69
US$54
US$36
US$30
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

Kochi Marriott Hotel(Ernakulam)
US$127
US$118
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmainland chinarooftop barmassage chairhigh barmood lightingchinese restaurantbusiness classwelcome drinktop floorroof top swimming poolroom servicevalue for moneycity hotelexcellent hotelcomfortable staynice propertybreakfast spread
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Though being so near to my home, I had never visited this hotel for even a small bite. So for the Christmas Day brunch, I and my family decided to give this hotel a try. I was taken aback to be informed that the rate per person came around to Rs 1300 only. We were greated with a glass of sparkling wine and they served a plate of grilled items (the grilled fish being mouth-watering) as starters at our table. Then we went to vist the buffet dishes, which had a wonderful spread of salads to begin with. The pork was great while the turkey was a little bit hard to munch on. Then there were prawns, duck, chicken, etc. The kentucky type of fried chicken (thin strips of chicken) was really great. The deserts were good - I did not like around 25 % of them. But the yule log - that I must say was really delicious and I ate a lot of it. Coming to the hospitality of the staff, they really amazed me. I was earlier informed that there would be no Christmas father present on that day, but my kids enjoyed, really a lot, when a Santa (to our surprise !!!!) popped out on that day. To be true, I was still so full from the Christmas Eve dinner, that I could not enjoy the brunch to its fullness. Anyway one thing for sure, this hotel is top on my list to visit for this year Christmas Eve Dinner.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jimjoymailid
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for such a remarkable comment.

We at DREAM has the first motive to serve the guest and make their each moment memorable and it gives us immense happiness when we are able to live up to your expectations. It is a great pleasure to learn that we were able to give you a memorable Christmas this time and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Once again thank you so much for this wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Nice property to relax and revive even for the people coming for Business purpose.
Thank you for the warm welcome and hospitality.
Breakfast spread is nice...
Gym facilities are good..
Good location..

Room Tip: If you want to use Sauna..please give prior information or take an appointment, they need atleast half an hour to keep it ready..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the comment and it is an honor to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us in DREAM.

Each and every guest is important for us and it gives us immense happiness when we are able to serve them with best of our hospitality. We are happy to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I really liked the warm welcome and lightning speed of check-in. The quality of spotless cleaning in the room made me feel happy . My stay for a night is really comfortable. But the buffet Lunch
I had is not worth of money and did not satisfy my tasting buds. The table arrangements are very
close to one others and even a murmuring voice of the heart will be heard by others. Restaurant
is not designed as the restaurant. Mainland China is ok.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Let me thank you for this remarkable comment and it is indeed a great pleasure to learn that you had a thorough good stay with us.

In DREAM we always ensure that all our guests have a memorable stay which could be cherished forever. We are highly delighted to know that we were able to fulfill your expectations and would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The hotel has very good location and beautiful big rooms. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous. The gym facilities are excellent.

The breakfast buffet is quite elaborate and tasty, also the staff is superb. They will go extra mile to make your morning special.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and ensure the same level of hospitality on your next visit.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back soon in DREAM.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Dear Mr Shukla,
On behalf of my family who stayed at your hotel in late November, I would like to thank each and everyone of your staff who made our stay very comfortable and memorable. We were very impressed by the high standard of service they provided us specially the catering staff. Our special thanks to chef Asif who went out of his way to pack us our breakfast as we had to catch an early flight, loved his curries.Very impressed with the cleanliness of rooms. My daughter enjoyed the facilities in the gum. Promise to return to Dream Cochin.

Room Tip: Try to pick a room with seperate tv room so that children can stay entertained.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are highly delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. it gives us immense happiness to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We at DREAM ensure that we deliver the best of services to all our guests and take pleasure in serving you. We assure you best of services in future also and hence look forward to your next visit very soon.

One again I thank you for this wonderful feedback.