1. Off MG Road opposite a club hence a bit away from main road rush
2. Good restaurant - vegetarian buffet available as well
3. Neat rooms but restroom windows do NOT have wire mesh hence there could be insects / mosquito in certain seasons
4. Service reasonably quick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Aiswarya is a very graceful 3 star facility hotel renowned for its hospitality among Ernakulam Hotels. Catering to the needs of the business travelers as well as tourists who come to explore Cochin, Aiswarya is a budget hotel with most modern facilities at an affordable tariff. Located In the Heart of Ernakulam, the hotel is located next to the major Shopping arcades in Cochin.Hotel Aiswarya is conveniently located in a serene atmosphere yet close to Kochi's prime business block - Jose Junction, 50 feet off M.G .Road, 2 minutes walk to South Railway Station, Main Ferry Station, Government Bus Station, Town Railway Station, K.T.D.C. Tourist Information Centre and 30 minutes drive to Cochin International Airport.A harmonious blend of comfort and styling is visible in the tastefully done interiors of the affordably priced, 47 well furnished AC and Non AC rooms with attached bathrooms. The Executive Suites and Deluxe rooms allow you to unwind after a hard day in peace and solitude.The Hotel Aiswarya boasts of an exclusive multi-cuisine Restaurant serving Continental, Chinese, Indian and South Indian cuisine. The Roof garden Restaurant and Conference halls have already become the natural choice as venue for formal and family gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Aiswarya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.