“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF”
Review of Holiday Inn Cochin

Holiday Inn Cochin
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Ernakulam
London, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

One of the best hotel in town. stayed there for 2 night FROM 05.05.14 TO 07.05.14 . when we checked inn there was a receptionist girl NEETU who was very professional and helpfull . the restaurant team was professional F&B manager was very helpfull. The chef were doing excellent job. Rooms were very clean and just loved staying there.very good staff and clean hotel just keep up the good work CHEERS!!!!!!! cyrus and leera uk

Room Tip: ROOM 1208 Iis very quite
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Mr. Cyrus

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I thank you very much for taking out time to post your review on Tripadvisor for recent stay at Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am particularly appreciating your comments about the service of our team members, room cleanliness and the overall stay experience with us. It’s something our staff takes pride in, and I am very happy to share this wonderful review with our team and your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our service.

Thank you again, for your feedback and support and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Kochi in the near future. Thank you!

Raju Shrestha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We did an event with them this month and the staff were very helpful esplly the banquet manager and he sorted out any and all of our requests very gently. The evening buffet was amazing.. the dahi with tadka, the sheekh kebabs, biryani, palak gosht kebabs were just amazing! The payasam as dessert was very traditional and tasty too.

1 Thank Ganga D D
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, 20 May 2014

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am particularly appreciating your comments about our team members and the meal experience with us. It’s something our staff takes pride in, and I am very happy to share this wonderful review with our team and your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our service.

Next time you return to our restaurant, be sure to check out our Italian specialty restaurant ROMA, which is delicious.

mumbai
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a new hotel, and the amenities are excellent, rooms are spacious and well furnished. The breakfast is also very good, Stayed on a business trip to Kochi, liked the place as it is convenient to move. For leisure and holidays better look for a calm and less crowded place.

However, a nice place for a business trip, and the rooms are comfortable for a stay after long buisness meetings.

Room Tip: HIgher floors are less noisy
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am very delighted to know that you appreciated our room experience, amenities and the breakfast experience with us. I am very happy to share this wonderful review with our team and your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our service.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Admittedly, we were here on business and under a business account, so may have received more attention than is usual, but I couldn't help be struck by how attentive and pleasant all the staff are here. The food in all the eating areas is beyond excellent, the pool attractive and elegant, the air-con spot on, and the service without fault. Many thanks Holiday Inn!

Room Tip: I didn't hear road noise in my room, although my colleague said they did in theirs - I was on th...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, 12 May 2014

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am very delighted to know that you appreciated the service of our team members, meal experience, pool & air-con experience and the overall stay with us. We are happy to share this wonderful review with our team and your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our service.

I thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Kochi in the near future. Thank You!

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed for one night in May 2014. Well appointed lobby, comfortable bed, decent bar, great breakfast. Probably slept for 12 hours with lingering jetlag...which was the whole idea. Really enjoyed my visit!

1 Thank Justin W

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am very delighted to know that you appreciated the bar & breakfast experience, sleep experience and the overall stay experience with us. We are happy to share this wonderful review with our team and your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our service.

Pune, India
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights from 30th April 2014. This was my first stay in Holiday Inn Cochin. The hotel is located on National Highway little away from the main city crowd. The Hotel has Masala restaurant serving excellent breakfast and wide food variety. I also enjoyed Fitness Centre which has state of the art equipment on the roof top next to swimming pool. However their reception counter need to be more efficient for check ins. I faced language problems with them as the counter staff guys were not good enough in Hindi and I do not understand Malyalam but some how managed in English. But it was an enjoyable stay here overall.

Room Tip: Mo specific suggestion as the hotel does not have a much good view but National Highway facing rooms...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, 9 May 2014

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi

I am very delighted to know that you appreciated our meal experience and the fitness centre experience with us,and very happy to share this wonderful review with our team.

Please accept my sincere apology for falling shot of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. However, we are thankful that you enjoyed your stay despite of some issues. I appreciate your constructive feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

I have noted your feedback about the check in experience, and please be rest assured that we have taken necessary corrective measures and training on effective communication skill to avoid the same experience in future

Thank you again, for your feedback and support and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Kochi in the near future. Thank You!

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Spacious, clean, good size, room, good so far, Bathroom very good, check in , no problem, all good, now its time for food, then things start to go downhill, good spread looks like we have plenty of choice, but look deeper and remember you are in India and the food is all Indian, What a pity, Looking around its true the customers are all Indian, this is not for someone with European tastes. The chef sums it up nicely, Breakfast in here, Dinner for you in the Italian 1st floor, I just knew what the food was going to be like in an Italian restaurant inside an Indian Hotel, Always best to stick with what you know, an Indian version of an Italian meal , never a good idea. Room is good, food is not, get yourself a takeaway.

Room Tip: My room was on the 14th floor and was very good, view was India,
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am delighted to know that you have liked our room, cleanliness, and check in experience.
We have noted your constructive feedback on food experience and all your points have been taken very positively. We will definitely take necessary corrective measures to improve the same by providing more options and authentic cuisine.

Raju Shrestha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Palm Grove Service Villa
#2 of 29 in Ernakulam
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 205 in Kochi (Cochin)

Been to Holiday Inn Cochin? Share your experiences!