Me and my wife stayed here for 2 days. Rooms are shiny and new and definitely very clean. Very close to the Edapally Toll (we got down from our Bus and walked to this place). Points to keep in mind:
1. They don't accept Credit/Debit Cards (there is no display and I had to run to an ATM at the last moment).
2. They don't have any eatery in the premises but plenty of options at a stone's throw. You can get Tea/Coffee ordered to your room.
3. Although the place is around 10Kms from Marine Drive and Broadway, there is pretty good connectivity in terms Buses and Auto-rickshaws. We didn't face any problems.
4. If you want non-ac rooms, you have to tell the management multiple times. Initially they said there were no non-ac rooms available. Otherwise management is nice and helpful.
They have a nice Badminton Court. Though they have a so called Garden, but there's no Grass (only Gravel). Also seeing so many birds in cages made me sad... If the management is reading this, please free the birds..
Management discourages open consumption(in the garden or courtyard) of alcohol, so it's a good, no-nonsense place.
Overall the place will give you a pleasant, quite stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Grove service villa - is a budget accommodation located at Edappally , a fast growing suburb of Cochin. This is not a conventional Inn. It is an ancestral house which has been renovated into 6 A/C and 7 non A/C rooms with all modern facilities. The house is on a 1 acre beautiful property with coconut palms, many exotic plants and trees with a small vegetable farm in the backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Grove Service Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.