“Snobby Staff”
Review of Wyler Gallery

Wyler Gallery
Ranked #9 of 28 things to do in Brunswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Gallery which features contemporary works of local artists.
Brunswick, Maine
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Snobby Staff”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I dread when some one in my family requests something from Wylers, it's not the products, its the staff there, they are disregarding and rude. I, too prefer to shop local and would recomend going to Sherman's in Freeport.

Visited December 2012
8 Thank Marie A

Richmond, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Snobby and pretencious staff make this place less then family friendly.”
Reviewed 31 May 2010

We live locally and Wyler's used to be a routine stop for our family on weekends. For a store that advertises it self as a toy store it has always felt awkward shopping there as the staff clearly did not approve of children. This past weekend after ringing up more than $50 worth of toys, my 2 year old daughter told me she needed to use the bathroom. As the clerk was running my credit card I asked where the bathroom was and explained that we are in the middle of potty training. The clerk refused to let us use the bathroom causing my daughter to have an accident in the store. She then acted like nothing happened.

The selection at this store is nice but there is nothing you couldn't find at any of the dozens similar shops in Brunswick and Freeport and the staff is generally less snobby.

My family tries to avoid big box stores and we like to spend our money at local small businesses. Unfortunately after spending more than a thousand dollars there in the last year this store has lost my business. With a bigger selection, more polite staff and public restrooms the target down the street will be getting my money from now on.

18 Thank lifeisgoodinmaine
harpswell, maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wyler's is a Find!”
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Fantastic clothing, shoes, toys, local handmade goods, cards and yodeling pickles!

1 Thank travelgal44