“nice hotel”

Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Welcoming staff (they offered me tips on where the nearest restaurants and pharmacies were), tidy lobby, nice room. Easy to find, no fuss check out in the morning. The bathroom was clean and the water pressure was good (a pet peeve of mine).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hi Ruby B,
Thank you for such a positive and informative review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath! I hope that you stay with us again the next time you are in the Brunswick Maine area.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

After staying at a more expensive hotel up the road I was a little nervous because of the price. I was shocked that the hotel was amazingly clean, bright, and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with local directions. The heated Salt Water swimming pool was very relaxing. In the morning the breakfast out classed the 150.00/night hotel up the street. I have 4 more trips to Brunswick/Bath and will use this hotel every time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Hi Jon T.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very pleased to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations, amenities and service we provide at the Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. They strive to provide a positive experience for all of our guests!

We hope to host you again the next time you are in the Brunswick Maine area!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My son and I stayed here while in Brunswick for a 4 day swim meet. I can not say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was wonderful, accommodations perfect for what we needed. When I left my bag there they shipped it back to me, saving me a trip! The only suggestion I have would be to offer extended check-outs, it would have been so much nicer to be able to stay at the hotel for a couple extra hours than the pool waiting for the late afternoon session.

Hi Jen C.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to make your life easier by shipping your bag. I apologize for not being able to offer an extended check out to you. We do offer extended check-out but it is based on availability. I hope that you stay with us again the next time you are in the Brunswick Maine area!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nites when our sons were playing hockey in Lewiston in March 2014. We booked a room with a King sized mattress. Very comfortable; i would definitely stay at this hotel again. My husband thought the heater was a little loud; other than that no complaints.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Our stay couldn't have been nicer. We've stayed at this hotel once before and this stay was as good as the first. The staff was friendly and helpful, check in went smoothly. The hotel acknowledge our elite travel status and offered us a room upgrade and a check-in gift. Our room was very nice, large and nicely appointed. The in room whirlpool tub was an unexpected extra and our grandkids really enjoyed their "bubble bath". The pool was clean and not very crowded, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by our grandchildren. Breakfast was convenient and featured several gluten free items, which was a very nice surprise. The entire stay went without a hitch. I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Best Western on Gurnet Rd in Brunswick was a great find. Good prices for wonderful service and accommodations. I am not keen on a firm bed and wish the curtains closed all the way (will bring clothespins next time to keep them closed) but it was a great room and the staff was outstanding, going out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and had all my needs met. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our most recent stay at the Best Western Plus was an excellent one. We stayed for three nights while attending a swim meet. Staff was very accommodating, having our room cleaned by the desired time as to allow an afternoon uninterrupted rest before returning for more evening swimming competition. Refrigerators and microwaves in the room made meals a breeze. Kuerig was a welcome sight first thing in the early mornings. Beds were so comfortable and bigger than in other hotels. Location of the hotel made the trip to Bowdoin an easy one. Recommending this hotel to our team next meet.