“I like their soup”

Cuisines: Canadian, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I've not been terribly impressed with Tim Hortons. I don't like their doughnuts, and their service, in my experience, is poor. I like the soup idea, and I like that if you're dining in, they give you actual silverware and dishes.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The day we checked out of the Travelers Inn we decided to skip the continental breakfast and went to Tim Horton's just to do something different.

We had the breakfast sandwiches which were just fine and I added a donut. With my coffee they offered me a choice of Styrofoam or a china mug since we were dinning in - nice touch.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

On the premise that the coffee would be as fresh and delicious as this chain promises, we caught a quick mid-morning winter weekend breakfast here. An onsite lot had ample free parking. Indoor counter service was prompt and cordial. While ordering, I saw expiration times on every coffee pot—a first. Even though the many donuts and muffins looked delicious, we each got a toasted bagel, one sesame seed, one honey wheat; both hit the spot. We also each got a large, blended, Arabica-bean coffee—the only kind made here—which was plenty hot and quite palatable, but not nearly as good as what local gourmet coffee shops offer. The dining tables and restroom were clean and house newspapers were available for patrons, if desired. If I were headed to Downeast on US 1, I might grab a coffee at the drive-through window, but I wouldn’t favor it everyday over other coffee purveyors along Maine’s coast.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Heard of Tim Hortons and was not disappointed with the food or the service for a quick lunch. Clean restaurant to visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

This is the best best best best and MOST best place to get wonderful hot fresh and fast coffee. I would work there i love thier coffee so much. Only Starbucks can compete with "Timmy's" coffee.