“Awesome food!”

Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A cafe, deli and bakery that serves all-natural, from-scratch food, including homemade soups, deli salads, made-to-order sandwiches, hand-formed loaf breads, muffins and scones, cookies and cupcakes, cakes and pies and more!
Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've never had anything bad from Wild Oats. It's one of my favorite places to eat, but it is on the pricey side.

• Visited February 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty Soups and Sandwiches”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I love stopping in here with my aunt and uncle when we visit them in Brunswick. The staff is always friendly, happy to accommodate your orders. This time around I had a hearty bowl of tomato soup with barley in it, and my husband and I shared a sandwich. There's not much seating, but generally people don't linger too long, so you don't have to wait for a table.

• Visited May 2013
Brunswick, Maine
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The cupcakes are amazing, though large and pricey for a children's birthday party. Found this out the hard way...I did not ask the size or price when I ordered three dozen cupcakes for my three year old's party. My husband picked them up, and was horrified by the price and size! oh well, the kids loved them!

There are prepared salads, frozen food, sandwiches, pies, cakes, breads, all good. Sometimes the food os better looking than it tastes, but I find that the case with a lot of bakeries. Great location, near a lot of local small businesses, which makes it nice to support a lot of local places all under one roof.

Visited November 2013
London
“Great lunch stop”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Food choice was fantastic and all delicious. Would have scored 5 but for the difficulties getting seats and the overpowering joss stick smell from the gift shops in the communal seating area

Visited December 2013
“GREAT LUNCH SPOT”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had never been to Brunswick while in Maine except to pass through, so on way to portland airport, we decided to kill some time and stop in. While here we found this bakery on a back street. I could eat here every day. the breads are fresh, the sandwiches we ordered to go are great. the best part was the fresh made cookie we bought for the airplane (yummy)
we will definitely stop here again while visiting Brunswick.

• Visited October 2013