“My favorite place in town for sushi.”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“My favorite place in town for sushi.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I go here often as my granddaughter always wants to go to lunch here. The food is always great and prepared fresh. The service is excellent and they always go out of the way to get my granddaughter a special drink.

Visited May 2014

“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We at lunch at little Tokyo today and enjoyed it. The sushi was fresh and very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant . The service was good , the waiter helpful

Visited February 2014
Woolwich, Maine
“Best sushi and Japanese food anywhere”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

We travel all over the USA and internationally. Have been to some superb sushi restaurants ,but none have equaled the taste ,quality , presentation of this restaurant . Further the service and atmosphere is outstanding, ver warm and hospitable . The owners are constantly striving to please . Try the angel eyes maki. House specialty ! Superb. Also prices are very very reasonable.

Visited February 2014
Brunswick, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Pleasant Evening”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Two couples looking for a quiet relaxing evening of good food and friendship. We were seated in the "back room" by ourselves which was just what we wanted. Our waitress was very friendly and pleasant, and through the evening efficiently took care of us. For appetizers we had pork dumplings, breaded chicken, and a seafood mixture served on greens. All were accompanied with tasty sauces and delicious. Our main courses ranged from noodle soup, teriyaki steak, shrimp tempura, to breaded scallops. All felt the food was extremely tasty and cooked perfectly. We also had some fried noodles to share amongst us, and a little bit of octopus and smoked salmon. Overall an excellent evening that the four of us enjoyed immensely.

• Visited February 2014
Brunswick, Maine
“My new favorite place!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I know good food, good sushi and good service, and this has it all!
I have lived in Brunswick for three years and am mad at myself for not trying this earlier. The nigiri scallop melted in my mouth, perfect. It was so rich and fresh. The spider maki and miso soup excellent. Miso soup is miso soup right, wrong, this was different, somehow....REALLY good. The green tea ice cream and mango ice cream pastries are AMAZING!

The service was some of the best service I have had in....years. Truly. This is why I moved home, people care in Maine. They want their fellow Mainer's to be happy, right down to your servers.

I can't wait to go back. I am already planning a family birthday dinner.

If you have not been, go! If you have not been in a while, go back!
Thanks Little Tokyo, I had a great meal and a great time.Support local businesses, don't go into Portland for your next dinner, go here.

Visited January 2014