“Good Donuts”

Frosty's Donut & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Brunswick
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Good donuts, didn't care too much for the apple fritter, but the twists and glazed are very good. But get there early they run out, but Hannafords carries their donuts so if you're in a pinch go there

There are newer reviews for Frosty's Donut & Coffee Shop

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Get the twists or glazed!!! Need to get there early, donuts run out by mid day, coffee, drinks available as well, has indoor seating.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great and novel homemade donuts with a great variety of flavors, but they sell out fast, so be prepared to go early (like the 0400 Bowdoin students after studying all night!!!). A must see and do place in Brunswick.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Before I write a good review!! I want everyone to think this place is bad, so that they do not run out of donuts when I get there. This place is incredible! I hope they never change! Old fashioned donut shop of the past. truly a gem in Maine... I would love to say one of Maine's best kept secrets! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some Frosty's... Did I mention Love. This place is addicting, I need to be stopped!! I had to limit myself to once a month. They are that good, and I am not a huge sweet eater, so that should say something. Coffee is great too!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

These donuts are the best ever. Get one first thing in the am when it is warm and you will be hooked.