“Guilty Pleasure! ”

Frosty's Donut & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Brunswick
“Guilty Pleasure! ”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I live right around the corner, which means I often have to explain to my husband that donuts are just a "sometimes" treat. We love the raised glazed, lemon filled, and twists. And where else can you get a fresh donut and cup of locally roasted coffee for just $2?!

“Yum!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Very delicious. I had the maple glazed chocolate donut and am still dreaming of it. The only reason I gave a 4 and not 5 was due to lack of selection. I went around 11:40am and there were just a few donuts left. Definitely worth a stop, just go early!

Brunswick, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Darn Donuts!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Awesome donuts and great coffee! I love all the different flavors and styles and the service and staff are great!

Visited July 2014
Auburn, Alabama
“Yummy and fresh!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

After reading all the reviews I just had to go here and I was not disappointed!!! Very yummy donuts...could have eaten them all!!! Stop here if you love donuts (and who doesn't) Come early before they sell out!

• Visited June 2014
Potomac, MD
“Yummy”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Really good donuts. I love the Maple frosted and the jelly donuts are the best I've ever had. Plus the atmosphere is right out of the 50s. The staff is super nice too!! We always stop when we are in town.

• Visited June 2014