We stayed here two nights using the amazon local vouchers. Overall hotel was nice- no mini fridge but room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was good and bar and restaurant staff very nice. The issue came at checkout-voucher included 2 drinks per voucher but front desk gave us a hard time as we drank three cocktails sat. Afternoon and one at breakfast the next day. Four total-right? Clerk at checkout said two of the cocktails were supposed to be for Friday night. (We got in after ten pm due to traffic- not even sure tavern was still open). She claimed voucher called them "welcome cocktails" although I read voucher details several times and it did not say this- she eventually took one off the bill and I left with a confusing bill- one bill for each night-only to see we still paid $10.for the fourth drink! Very disappointing- I just wanted what we paid for. Be careful when using these type of vouchers here-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly adjacent to Bowdoin College and steps away from the lively downtown, The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern perfectly positions guests to take advantage of all this college town and the state's picturesque Mid-Coast region have to offer. Handsomely appointed guest rooms feature a mix of heavenly king and queen beds, spacious workstations and sleekly stylish baths. Flat screen televisions, complimentary internet access and in-room coffee add to the comfort and enjoyment. Connecting rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Brunswick Station Hotel Brunswick
- The Brunswick Hotel And Tavern Maine