Brunswick Hotel and Tavern is easy to get to in Brunswick. There may be some confusion with internet stuff because it recently changed it's name, but the address is actually easy to find and parking is good. When we are returning to Maine from the gas powered flatlands we often need a spot in southern Maine to spend the night, because our home is 4 hours from the border at Kittery. We found this Hotel to be excellent. Very simple, spacious rooms and public rooms. Very helpful staff, very good restaurant/bar that wasn't stuffy or cluttered up with a "theme". This will undoubtedly become our stopover on our way back into Maine. Another plus for us--you can open the windows enough that you don't need to use the AC if you don't want to. When I'm in Maine I want outside air!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly adjacent to Bowdoin College and steps away from the lively downtown, The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern perfectly positions guests to take advantage of all this college town and the state's picturesque Mid-Coast region have to offer. Handsomely appointed guest rooms feature a mix of heavenly king and queen beds, spacious workstations and sleekly stylish baths. Flat screen televisions, complimentary internet access and in-room coffee add to the comfort and enjoyment. Connecting rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Brunswick Station Hotel Brunswick
- The Brunswick Hotel And Tavern Maine