“Charming and Casual”

Cameron's Lobster House
Ranked #11 of 112 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Loved the old drive-in meets lobster shack feel. Lobster rolls were excellent. Didn't get to try to desserts, but the blueberry cobbler sounded great.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was told to get the Lobster BLT and I wasn't disappointed. Large chunks of lobster mean on a BLT with thick cut bacon....yum! As a side, I got some of the best Sweet Potato fries there are and some home-made pasta salad.

It's just near Bowdoin College and nestled in the trees. It seems like it was an old Dog 'n Suds style plate, but it's very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We finally dropped in here for breakfast this morning after hearing good reviews about the place. We're glad we did. Aside from being VERY reasonably priced, the food was great, the service was prompt and efficient, and overall it was a fun experience. I had the Eggs Benedict, and my wife had the Western Omelet, both very good. The local color and customers were a bonus. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I ordered the reg. Size lobster roll with fries and coleslaw. It was tasty and delicious but costs $20! I've eaten lobster rolls cheaper that tasted better. I'll eat there again but probably order something else. Friendly and quick service.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

A friend and I stopped in here for lunch (January 10th, 2014) because we've been missing our summer sea food trips. We shared an order of white potato fries, an order of onion rings, and a pint of whole belly clams. The fries were crispy at first, within minutes they became soggy and greasey, but tasted fine. The onion rings were over fried and very hard and crispy, but they tasted fine. The clams tasted fine too, but they were so rubbery that we compared them to chewing gum. The worst one took me almost two minutes to chew up enough to swallow, I counted. The homemade tartar sauce was sweet, and not in a good way, but I'm very picky about tartar sauce. My friend and I started burping about an hour after we ate. It wasn't pleasant. It's after supper now and I'm still burping fried clams.