“Ok food, kitchy atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Captain Mike's

Captain Mike's
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Bowdoinham
“Ok food, kitchy atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

I've learned not to order steak here, unless you like the grisel. The fish isn't bad, but for the price of the food, you'd except more from the over all experience. Cheap tables and chairs wobble and rock when you try to eat. I had to get up to get my own water, because the staff didn't come back. Not my favorite restaurant in Brunswick.

Visited August 2012

Sandown, New Hampshire
“Always a Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

Captain Mike's is a favorite of ours especially when we take our grandmother out to lunch. They are very accommodating with her wheelchair. The food is fantastic and the price is very affordable. The atmosphere is very relaxing and comfortable. Try their homemade desserts; you won't be sorry.

• Visited November 2012
Bangor, Maine
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Captain Mike's restaurant has excellent seafood! My husband I really appreciate the food and friendly service!

• Visited October 2012
Bowdoinham
“Mother's Birthday Party”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

I called and arranged to have my mothers birthday celebration here. They were very accommodating. There were too many of us to sit together, and had to sit on opposite sides of the room, but still within talking range. I didn't like their steaks though. They were about 50/50 meat to fat ratio, and as the prices are a little on the high side I think they could have been of a better quality.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank twubbl
Danville
“Great example of customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

My husband and I were vacationing in Maine over Labor day. We arrived in town early evening and were looking for a place to eat around 8:00p.m. we went to Capt. Mike upon recommendation. When we arrived they were closing and we were discouraged as we were hungry and tired. The individual that greeted us at Capt. Mike's was very pleasant. She apologized, gave us another recommendation for the night. Because of her customer service, we did return to the restaurant the following night, had a great supper and received another recommendation for a church service the next morning (she even made calls to confirm time and correct directions). Even if the food had not been the best we would still recommend, (food though was great). This restaurant exceeds my opinion of customer service. The women the first night had no idea that we would come back, but that did not concern her, she just wanted to help us. Thank you.

• Visited September 2012