“Excellent Lobster Stew”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Excellent lobster stew, tasty and crammed full of lobster meat. The problem was, I was too full to eat the rest of my meal. (But it made a really yummy lunch the next day!) The lobster pie is excellent, as is anything with the seafood stuffing. Went back to order some lobster stew to go later in the week.

There are newer reviews for Captain Mike's

Reviewed 27 March 2013

All the seafood is great. But try the friend oysters, it may or may not be on the menu, you may have to ask for it.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I've learned not to order steak here, unless you like the grisel. The fish isn't bad, but for the price of the food, you'd except more from the over all experience. Cheap tables and chairs wobble and rock when you try to eat. I had to get up to get my own water, because the staff didn't come back. Not my favorite restaurant in Brunswick.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Captain Mike's is a favorite of ours especially when we take our grandmother out to lunch. They are very accommodating with her wheelchair. The food is fantastic and the price is very affordable. The atmosphere is very relaxing and comfortable. Try their homemade desserts; you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Captain Mike's restaurant has excellent seafood! My husband I really appreciate the food and friendly service!