“Nice!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A hotel clerk suggested this and it didn't look all that impressive when we walked in- décor was older- but food and service were excellent. I had a complete fried clam dinner for $17.99 with salad, mashed potatoes, gravy and my wife had a lobster dish. Good sized portions and overall an excellent value.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Excellent lobster stew, tasty and crammed full of lobster meat. The problem was, I was too full to eat the rest of my meal. (But it made a really yummy lunch the next day!) The lobster pie is excellent, as is anything with the seafood stuffing. Went back to order some lobster stew to go later in the week.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

All the seafood is great. But try the friend oysters, it may or may not be on the menu, you may have to ask for it.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I've learned not to order steak here, unless you like the grisel. The fish isn't bad, but for the price of the food, you'd except more from the over all experience. Cheap tables and chairs wobble and rock when you try to eat. I had to get up to get my own water, because the staff didn't come back. Not my favorite restaurant in Brunswick.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Captain Mike's is a favorite of ours especially when we take our grandmother out to lunch. They are very accommodating with her wheelchair. The food is fantastic and the price is very affordable. The atmosphere is very relaxing and comfortable. Try their homemade desserts; you won't be sorry.