“Excellent service, great food, family diner!”
Review of Brunswick Diner

Brunswick Diner
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 April 2013

A very unique diner, small, family diner! Great food and great prices! There menu is has quite a variety from full dinners, sea food, and Mac and Cheese for the kids!!!

1  Thank Advice03431

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Excellent food and clever menu. Definitely much more than we expected when we walked in. Very small and old with tiny bathrooms and limited parking. It must be nuts here in the summer! The Today Show featured the lobster roll and I agree - it was excellent! I would also like to try the pretzel burger :)

1  Thank Ginny L
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We went for lunch today, and had an outstanding hamburger. The bun was soft, but toasted on the grill. It was served with a side of pesto mayo that was so good (and generous) that I used it as a dip for my potato chips. It's a tiny place, "vintage" in its style, but clean. When the lone waitress was not busy taking orders, delivering food, and writing up the specials on the board, she was keeping the place spotless.
We also got Chili. It was good, smothered with cheese, and the portion was generous, but as advertised, had quite a kick.
Finally, something really important to me. I hardly ever order pancakes or french toast or waffles out, because almost no one serves pure maple syrup. Well guess what! Brunswick diner does. For an extra charge, but knowing that it costs in the store, I can't blame them for that, and it's worth it.

1  Thank ooonor
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I love old diners for the atmosphere but what is more important is the food. And sadly, the food here is just average. Standard fare, nothing fancy and priced fairly. Wish it had better food.. service is good and the place is very clean though. Oh, the one redeeming factor is the great coffee.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Total happenstance that I found this place...
Stopped for breakfast, on my way back to Boston...

I got a crab omelette with boursin cheese and avocado... black coffee and home fries.
I give this place 10 stars!
no gluten in the omelette, pure eggs and goodness..
the coffee is the best I had in all of New England.....
and the service was awesome..

did you know they sell you homemade lemon meringue pie for $4 slice? unheard of anywhere else in America...

This place is worth the trip, put it on your radar.. Do not miss it.
I swear.... best breakfast in all of New England!

2  Thank LynneDear