“Try the trailblazer!”

Big Top Delicatessen
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 25 January 2014

If you are craving a great deli sandwich, the Big Top Deli is the place to try. My fav is the Trail Blazer. A sirloin steak sandwich with BBQ sauce, grilled onions, mushrooms and finished in the oven with mozzarella cheese. Make sure you have plenty of napkins though. Their sandwiches all come with chips and a pickle.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Been here 10-12 times but never thought to write review.(We have family in the area). If you like real good hot or cold sandwiches made in sometimes interesting combos then this could be your place. Also great breakfast sandwiches and such.
Its clean, not fancy but its quick and has good food. Thats all there is, I recommend it.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We had an enjoyable lunch. There is a large menu to pick from. I had the veggie burger, my husband had the turkey and stuffing sandwich, and our daughter had a grilled cheese sandwich. All our sandwiches came with a bag of chips. The staff is very nice too.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

best deli in maine large variety of sandwiches and salads made to perfection great service and friendly atmosphere

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped in Brunswick on our way to Boothbay Harbor to see the Joshua Chamberlain Home/Museum.

We enjoyed the food---quick place to get a bite to eat. My sandwich was excellent as was my husband's. Great variety on the huge blackboard menu. I had the chicken/coleslaw on pumpernickel bread called the Barnum. I'd highly recommend it.

Only complaint is that the tables were not cleaned adequately. Appearance is important. Granted, they seemed busy, but no excuse to not bus the tables well.