“Excellent Food, Service, & Atmosphere!”
Review of Bombay Mahal

Bombay Mahal
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Food, Service, & Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 24 June 2008

Bombay Mahal is without a doubt the best Indian restaurant and best restaurant in general I have ever ate at. Being a traveling man I have been to many places across the world and in turn have ate at many different locations in the U.S. and internationally. However none of these establisments have compared to the food quality, service, and atmosphere of Bombay Mahal in Brunsiwck, Maine. I would reccomend this restaurant to anybody who lives or is planning on visiting Brunswick, Maine or any area surrounding it.

2 Thank WorldTraveler987

Central Maine
“Check your bill”
Reviewed 15 February 2008

The food was good, but the service beyond awful. Every dish brought to the table was still on the table when we finished the meal despite my repeated requests to clear some plates. The sevice was so bad I tipped a nominasl $.10. Imagine my surprise when I received my credit card bill to discover that $.10 had been changed to $10.00. When I called the restaurant, it was explained as "an addition error" I will never go back.

2 Thank fosterdog18
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love Indian Food...”
Reviewed 4 January 2008

Love Indian Food...

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Brunswick,Maine
“My Favorite Indian Restaurant Ever !!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2007

Whenever I am in town, I make it a point to stop by the Bombay Mahal, and get served a great tasting meal unlike anywhere else. Bombay Mahal has a great atmosphere, made to feel as if you are in India, and their food is divine. I always get the Chicken Tandori, and sample many of their wonderful nan breads. There is a massive selection to choose from, and pages and pages of unique and tasty Indian delights. Not to state that the service and owners of the Bombay Mahal are ever so kind, and very welcoming. I try to come up as much as I can, even though I live in Portsmouth, NH, but the drvie is totally worth the experience, and the great tasting food !!!

5 Thank Bowdon2007
Brunswick, Maine
“This place is wonderful!”
Reviewed 2 December 2006

We are Bombay Mahal regulars and we love this place to bits. The food is awesome and yummy, and the waitstaff couldn't be kinder, sweeter people (especially Jamal-my son and daughter LOVE this man). Husband, kids, and I love Indian food and we totally dig Bombay Mahal.

6 Thank CarinaWF