“The best!”

Tess Market
Ranked #44 of 108 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Great wine selection, Ann knows everything about all of it. Yummy pizza, good (cheap) subs. Love it!

1  Thank rache_pie

Reviewed 16 June 2012

The pizza is terrible. I have no idea why anybody would say they have good pizza. Our pizza was not burnt or anything, but the ingredients are vey sub par. You can tell the sauce is just paste and the cheese is junk with some froze crust. I am very disapointed with this site and its reviews. It is getting a 2 because they where very nice, but the pizza was a complete waste of money!

3  Thank Walter B
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We biked there for lunch today, and shared a $4.50 salami and pepperoni Italian. I have not had better. Nice fresh soft bread, lots of crisp green pepper. Could have used a little more oil, but I'll remember to ask for that next time. One of the impressive things that we'll have to look more closely at next time was the wine selection, and a very helpful lady who appeared to be in charge and extremely knowledgeable. They do NOT have tables, so everything is take-out, but there is a pretty little park right next door with benches where you can sit on a nice day.
Another plus: they take credit cards even for small purchases.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I was looking here through the restaurants and came upon this place were I stopped 3 or 4 times a couple of years ago. The sandwiches are good. They've been in business a long time, however, the staff were some of the rudest, unfriendliest people I've ever dealt with. I ordered 2 sandwiches the last time, a large and a small. Both ended up being "small." I realized this when I drove the 15 miles home and gave it to my son. The next week when I went back again and told them there had been an error and I'd like to be compensated, they argued with me and told me I had to be mistaken. So much for the customer being right, especially a weekly customer.

3  Thank HPGE
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Just a hole-in-the-wall, but the food is a cut above deli average and somebody there likes a wide range of interesting wines, sold at reasonable prices.