“Great '60s food and atmosphere”
Review of Fat Boy Drive In

Fat Boy Drive In
Ranked #19 of 111 Restaurants in Brunswick
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 May 2014

If you're in the Maine mid-coast, nothing beats a trip to Fat Boy's drive in in Brunswick. Great Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, fries, onion-rings, their fabulous BLTs and absolutely to die for frappes bring you back to a time when food was king and nutrition was an after-thought! Wonderful service and great prices make this a "must do" summer rendevouz.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

And not by Stravinsky but Fat Boy! My wife suggested we drop in for some fried clams - some great wrife, huh?! - and indeed we did. On Mother's Day no less and no kidding: these are some of the best fried clams this fried-clam-loving boy has ever had (although I've been coming here for close to 16 years!!!) as well as fabulous onion rings, french fries (sweet potato last night) and a great fish sandwich to boot! Service is, as always, incredible with friendly and professional girls (all girls) catering to cars, trucks, and, yes, even a handful of tables inside. You gotta love it!

[Coming to Fat Boy is] as American as Apple Pie although I finished my feast with a delicious Vanilla Shake.

Long live Fat Boy!

1  Thank theghostwriter
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Like drive in movies I love restaurants, and I always think of the 1950s when I go to a drive-in restaurant. I go to this classic drive in for a good lobster roll with a side of fries.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Really awesome drive-in atmosphere, though there is limited seating inside (with an old jukebox too). The onion rings are incredibly good, and the tuna/lobster rolls are to die for! Lots of amazing frappes as well. A Brunswick institution - if you are there in the summer Fat Boy's is a must-go!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We've been going to Fat Boy since I was little. I don't know that I've EVER changed my order(a creature of habit, I know): Whopper Burger basket, and a black raspberry frappe. Why would you mess with something so perfect? My grandmother always gets the Canadian Bacon BLT and a soda. Great service, always - no matter how packed the lot is. You've gotta have a lot of respect for the servers out there, no matter what the weather, with a smile on their face. Thank you, Fat Boy, for the consistency, and the years of good times!

1  Thank amybeth1126