“Good every time”

Little Saigon Brunswick Me
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Good food, small cozy restaurant, portions normally good, service could be better maybe the occasional smile. But good quality food keeps us coming back.

1  Thank Terry804

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Little Saigon has a classy yet casual dining room, cozy, warm and a haven on a frigid March day. My husband and I had wine and beer, both delicious. I ordered chicken foh and it was delicous: clean tasting, loaded with fresh, healthy veggies and it lasted me 3 meals, I kid you not. My husband had a noodle dish with various slices of meats that was a little too sauce-laden. Over all, though we will go back here.

2  Thank Kate C
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We were visiting Bowdoin College for a swim meet, which let out at around 9. We came across this little restaurant, which was one of only a few still serving. The food was delicious! The restaurant was small and very quiet at this time of night. The owner came over to chat with us just before we left. She was a very pleasant woman and made us feel welcome in her restaurant.

1  Thank rst749
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

The veggies in all of dishes are super fresh. The meat is tasty and well spiced. The love the egg rolls and house bun. Great restaurant. I recommend.

1  Thank Tory W
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I have no food issues, allergies etc and are not picky eaters - we do like good food and enjoy nice places. We chose this place because it allowed us to sit outside and watch the goings on of Maine Street. We had also eaten out at very fine restaurants for the past week and wanted to try something new and different. I have never had Vietnamese food - and have surely been missing out! We had Spring Rolls ($4) - they were HUGE and yummy, but a lot of noodles inside - so if you are looking for more veggies this is not for you. We had Pho and Mien (I don't know how to spell it - but this dish is not soup based and you can choose from 4 or 5 different types- we had seafood and it was delicious!) The Pho was well prepared and HUGE ($12).

I had a fresh blueberry mojito - fabulous.

Service was friendly and fast. An easy choice for casual dining on Maine Street.

1  Thank Jean Marie S