“Fresh ingredients, pleasant atmosphere”

Little Saigon Brunswick Me
Ranked #29 of 106 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Fresh ingredients, pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We decided to have dinner outside the restaurant on a lovely summer evening. We sampled the Pho ("fuh") and bun ("boon"). Both of our meals were very good and the service was attentive. The portions were large enough that we each took food home with us. I would visit this restaurant again and recommend it to others.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank OpenTheWindow

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent lunch stop”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were starving. We couldn't decide. You know that feeling. So we came across little Saigon and committed. The food was excellent. Good, unique flavors. Fresh ingredients. Would recommend the rice creeps with tofu and mushrooms. The lady next to us was all about the green papaya salad.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EmilyItaly
Brunswick, Maine
“Great and Fresh”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Been there 4-5 times already, food is always fresh, plentiful, owner also owns the sushi bar down street, have to try them out

Visited May 2014
1 Thank terry5700
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good every time”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Good food, small cozy restaurant, portions normally good, service could be better maybe the occasional smile. But good quality food keeps us coming back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Terry804
Waterville, Maine, United States
“Lucky me: I know how to pronounce "foh"”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Little Saigon has a classy yet casual dining room, cozy, warm and a haven on a frigid March day. My husband and I had wine and beer, both delicious. I ordered chicken foh and it was delicous: clean tasting, loaded with fresh, healthy veggies and it lasted me 3 meals, I kid you not. My husband had a noodle dish with various slices of meats that was a little too sauce-laden. Over all, though we will go back here.

Visited March 2014