OUR FAMILY OF FOUR stayed one night this year and also one night last year. We also stayed here for a few days several years ago. Return visits tell the story!
This quiet motel is vintage and has probably changed hands and brands over the years. It is currently run as a family business. It is no-frills but clean and accommodating. This is not a trendy or current boutique motel. Instead its plain and simple. Furnishings are from the 60s complete with rust-orange ginger jar lamps and goofy wall art hung too high. The air conditioner is through the wall and the closet is just a bar hung at the rear of the room. The tub has been updated with a three-piece surround over the original tiles and there are new stand alone vanity sinks with granite tops. It is all done neatly and thoughtfully as if restoring a vintage home. Wifi is strong and you will find a new LG 32" flat screen on your wall.
The bedding and draperies are new and attractive as is the carpet and clean carpet is always a plus! Beds and pillows are comfy and the towels are soft and absorbent. All in all if you travel New England regularly the hotel is typical of budget accommodations in New England and reflects the town. All is Mainely-kept, adequate and economical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers Inn offers great prices on hotel stays for those looking to get away for the weekend or just a quaint and quiet stay. Our family-run motel, conveniently located in beautiful Brunswick, Maine, is also minutes away from the coast, scenic beaches, and many other regional stops, including Reid State Park, Outlet Shopping in Freeport, Bath Iron Works and Bowdoin College. We also offer convenience and comfort, including a complimentary continental breakfast each day and free high-speed wireless Internet available in all rooms. You’ll find a variety of clean and spacious accommodations, including single and double beds and adjoining two-room suites. All rooms are nonsmoking and include satellite TV, a coffee maker, air Conditioner, individually controlled Heat, a microwave and refrigerator, and convenient appliances, such as an ironing board and iron, an AM-FM alarm clock radios and a hair dryer. We are two-diamond rated by AAA and rated 4/5 with TripAdvisor, with more than 100 reviews. Our motel is also easy to get to, conveniently located between Bath and Freeport at Exit 28 off Interstate 295. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Hotel Brunswick
- Travelers Inn Brunswick, Maine
- Brunswick Travelers Inn