Travelers Inn
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$171
US$160
US$98
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$184
US$146
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$64
US$469
US$190
Hotels.com
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastmain roommain dragfree wifirefrigerator and microwaveapples and bananascollege tourair conditionerflat screenroom was cleanhave stayed here several timesaaa ratebasic hotelbar harborpleasant surpriseacadia national park
Reviewed 18 October 2009

After struggling to find a place to stay in the Mid-coast Maine area I came across this place. The prices were much lower than other hotels/motels in the area. I wondered why the price was so much lower so I read the reviews on Tripadvisor and they were good. I booked two nights at the Inn. As my plans changed I was not able to stay there. I canceled my reservation. The staff was very understanding and kind. I happened to pass through the area and out of curiousity I stopped in to look at the Inn and a room. The staff was friendly and allowed me to look at a room. It seemed clean and well maintained. From what I could tell, if you want to save some money and need a clean basic place to stay in this area, this is the place!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan E
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I have to travel often to this area. Of the many places to stay, this is the one I always n ow choose. It's clean, comfortable and convenient. Wonderful staff. Micro, frig, continental breakfast. Wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank SusanFD
Reviewed 23 September 2009

From the outside didn't expect too much from this motel - nothing wrong with it, just looks a little older and dated. But on entering the rooms I was pleasantly surprised to find spacious rooms, that had been updated in the not too distance past. Nice beds and lots of room to move around.

A few things were not perfect - only two towels initially provided in a room with bedding for 4. And the soap and shampoo had not been replaced from previous occupant. However these were easily and helpfully replaced after a quick visit to reception to ask for more. Certainly this was not a huge problem.

The free wireless internet was easy and fast to use.

Breakfast was basic (3 cereals, muffins, English muffins and bagels, coffee, juice and milk) but good and fresh.

I definitely would return if travelling again through Brunswick.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2009

The Brunswick Travelers Inn looks as if it dates from the 50's or 60's, and in a good way. It has been well maintained. Although situated on US 1, it is very quiet. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The internet connection is wireless only, and there is also a computer in the lobby available to guests. The breakfast offerings are not extensive, but are fresh. The coffee was average. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The lobby features an excellent selection of picture post-cards.
We stayed here three nights and would be more than happy to repeat the experience. Although other motels may offer more in the way of frou-frou, the Travelers Inn is comfortable, pleasant and excellent value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2009

The room was spotlessly clean, and this made us happy. However, there were two glitches, no soap or shampoo were supplied so we had to make a trip to Wal-Mart. Only two sets of towels were provided, even though we told front desk in advance that we had a teen-age child with us.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family