Rodeway Inn & Suites
US$172
US$160
US$469
US$190
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$147
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$194
US$184
Travelocity
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$86
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$94
ComfortInn
All reviewsfull size fridgelow costbagelsone night stayking roomwould stay againdowntown brunswickstove
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This motel worked for us for a one night stay in Brunswick. The location is almost across the road from the bowling alley, which is why we were there. The room had a nice fridge and microwave, was clean, quiet and fit the bill for one night...except..the heat would not turn down and we had to use the A/C all night (in Maine) to keep the room at a temp we could sleep in. Other than the thermostat issue it was fine for one night. I probably would splurge and spend a few more dollars to stay at a location that was a little nicer.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RocklandKris
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was a nightmare!!!! We arrived and it was freezing cold and our door wouldn't close and had a gap in it. It was filthy to the point that we couldn't even take a shower there. Our sink backed up with what looked like urine and when I asked for another room, I was asked what did you do. I demanded another room because he wouldn't give me my money back as I booked it through this site and not him, so I couldn't just go and get another hotel room. The next room he gave me wasn't any better and the smoke detector was hanging from the wall by a wire with no batteries in it. I demanded he clean the shower, but it was still brown/black when he finished. My sister and her family met us there and had the same exact problems and had to be moved because of backed up sink and grime/hair in the bathroom. It was disgusting!! Never again! He was rude and we never should have been charged for this dump!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Penny C
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

The location was right for us, facility dated, Wifi only available in lobby. Liked privacy and lack of noise. Breakfast items were limited. Not a fantastic value for what we got but I'd book a room again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed 1 night of longer trip.

As with other reviewers, I found this motel to be old and the room unusually small. Also, not the easiest to locate unless you map it first online.

However, despite these problems, most accoutrements are very good for a budget-chain motel:

Everything worked fine - TV, microwave, fridge, shower and especially internet. TV had wide range of stations (with a current lineup card!), in-room coffee was good, and they offered waffles for breakfast.

Room was clean, bed was very comfy and sleep undisturbed.

Only additional fault was lack of available receptacle near table - had to fish behind mattress and move a lamp plug.

Overall, far too cramped for a longer stay, but provided a good night's rest.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Joe O
Reviewed 10 August 2013

A brief conversation with another Rodeway Inn guest and his first comment about the motel was I'm just trying to get over the Sticker Shock ... and he was right, for the price we all paid we expected a lot more. A small room with a queen bed, fridge with microwave perched on top, a tv in a hutch along with a desk and not much more room for anything else. Small bathroom with a small shower. There was a fresh coat of paint on the walls and ceiling, but there were holes in the walls that hadn't been filled.

Bed was comfortable and clean. No bug bites in the morning. Breakfast was basic fare for a motel, although the cereal was stale and the milk lukewarm, as was the coffee.

Would we be back ... no, but thanks for a night's accommodation when needed.

Room Tip: If you want a good room ... pick another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple