“Check your slip”

Amato's Sandwich Shops
Ranked #35 of 113 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I don't know what it is about Amato's. We like the food but it seems like every single time that I have gone there I have been ripped off for a buck or two. Check your receipt.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

The bread is fresh, the ingredients tasty. I havent had a bad sandwich yet. The oil is a must. It makes a good sandwich GREAT. and heated up the next day is another tastey treat.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I used to place orders for delivery for the place where I worked. Every order had something wrong with it. I went there to eat in once thinking that it might be different. I told them no mushrooms (allergy), 45 minutes later (after the people I was with had already got their food and had eaten), I got my sandwich. I sat down, tore it in half to eat it more easily, and three mushrooms fell out of the sandwich. I took the sandwich back to the counter and told them I ordered my sandwich without mushrooms. The lady stated that she personally watched them make my sandwich and there were no mushrooms on it. I showed her the mushrooms. She snatched the tray out of my hand and stormed off with the sandwich. It took another 20 minutes to get my sandwich remade. Bad attitudes, Bad service. Haven't been back and don't plan to.

1  Thank twubbl
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Was a little pricey for pizza, was ok, not italian style as you might think, was located in a convenience store type setting, did have area to sit and eat, staff could have been a little more friendlier. Choose this place as it was 9:00 p.m. and most of the other restaurants were closed.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Had a pizza and it was fresh, hot and very tasty. The turkey sub was also very fresh. Staff was friendly and helpful even though it was close to closing time.