“comfort inn a five star place”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 11 November 2011

comfort inn is a wonderful hotel bed are comfortable brad rebecca ali and manmning are wonderful people i would recomend this hotel to all

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Brian H
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 29 October 2011

This is a very comfortable place to stay. I've done so numerous times - whenever I'm in the area. As mentioned, the front facade is pleasant and not at all the motel-type. Same for the lobby. Rooms are standard but comfortable and clean. Parking is easy and appears to be safe. The staff have always been pleasant and friendly. At my last visit, about a week ago, I found that the breakfast area had been renovated and expanded, including the breakfast offerings. Not a big hotel breakfast buffet, but perfectly fine.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Firespotter2
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This hotel isn't fancy- just a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable rate and no issues. The building is new or very well taken care of. The staff was pleasant and professional. Perhaps it borders on trickery, but I liked the architecture of the hotel- the front entrance looks like a small B&B with the standard hotel wings hidden behind. My one minor complaint was that both of the hot breakfast options had meat in them, so nothing hot for this vegetarian. If I return to Brunswick, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I stayed here for 3 days with my parents. I am a grown woman with traveling under my belt. Of course, I like to stay at finer hotels, however, in Brunswick, pickings are slim. I lived in Brunswick for 4 years and heard nothing but wonderful things about this hotel. Well, they are all true. The rooms are of reasonable size, beds are comfortable, and everything is clean. The staff is most welcoming and the breakfast is hot and always stocked. The only thing I would say is the hotel needs a bit of updating. I really enjoyed staying here and would tell anyone traveling to the area that this hotel is the place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank casmith_93035
Reviewed 23 October 2011

This Comfort Inn is one of the best Choice Hotels we've ever stayed in. The room was spacious and plenty of amenities we didn't expect. We had a quiet location, and could not have been more pleased. Outstanding breakfast and cordial staff. Don't hesitate to book this motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank golfaNHFL
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I had booked 2 non-smoking rooms for 2 nights last October. We were very disappointed by the smoke smell in both rooms which were supposed to be non-smoking. On the positive side, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was good and the staff, friendly and helpful. Too bad for smoke smell.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank gigiha
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This Comfort Inn is clean, attractive and comfortable, but it's the desk clerk, Emmanuel, who makes it exceptional. He is so friendly, personable and helpful. We wanted to sit out on the back porch and before we could go back inside to get two more chairs, he brought them out for us. He also checked back with us several times to see if we needed anything. As I said, he made the difference between our stay being "just fine" and "excellent".

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank jerryandsusan32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath
#1 of 11 in Brunswick
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#9 of 11 in Freeport

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!