We had a lovely stay at the Captain Daniel Stone Inn. Our queen room was very nicely appointed and super clean. The bed was very comfortable, and the temperature control was one of the most quiet I've experienced. We slept well. The room was a bit small (I think the king rooms are larger), but it was wonderful corner room with windows on two sides. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. And the breakfast was excellent - Chobani yogurt, Kashi cereals, quiche, fruit, etc. - a wonderful continental buffet. The hotel is located close to the center of Brunswick -- we took a nice evening walk to the shops and restaurants. Overall - a great choice for Brunswick; we would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick
- The Daniel Brunswick, Maine